Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I get on fortnite for a little bit and then come back. What the hell happened here? Geez......

Tatum 41

Gladewater 28

👀👀👀👀👀

Disclaimer, I don't play fortnite. I play ARk and CoD. Judt used fortnite for the entertainment value already presented from the past. 

Stop tryna distract errrbody. We tryin to entertain you with all this beef 😂 

3 minutes ago, Grampz said:

I'm late to the discussion about players and I know little to nothing about players and coaches from other schools but I am proud to say our guys hang together on and off the field. They run as a pack/family, I have never seen a team closer than our guys. I might add I have have met many of the guys and none have attitudes.

👀

I love it. Gladewater fans that don’t see anything wrong with the team discipline  against  Kilgore32 that speaks his mind and they don’t like it. It is not what they want to here. The are upset that Gladewater is not play good football right now. It will get better I promise it can’t get any worse then last week. Lol…..

4 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

The kids stayed at my house so I no you are lying. You can’t make me look bad. I no the truth. The question is how do Gladewater beat Tatum tomorrow. 

Huh???? What does kids staying at your house have to do with me lying and what am I lying about? 

Deflection is the tool of deception. When you can't manipulate the lie into a truth, change the subject. 

Just now, KDogg32 said:

Good look tomorrow Gladewater. Hope the kids play a good game. 

Hey, go somewhere else with that voodoo. I hope they play poorly. 9 turnovers, 17 penalties....the whole 9 yards. Muffin kicks and putting it on the turf on 3 is what I wanna hear when they break the huddle.

Just now, KDogg32 said:

I love it. Gladewater fans that don’t see anything wrong with the team discipline  against  Kilgore32 that speaks his mind and they don’t like it. It is not what they want to here. The are upset that Gladewater is not play good football right now. It will get better I promise it can’t get any worse then last week. Lol…..

I love how you skip right over the parts that you know are true because they don’t shine a good light on you. I’ve told you before I don’t care what you think and I’m sure our coaches or town don’t either. We were pretty good before Walk32 came to town and will be even though you are gone. What I don’t like is your tactics. You can say what you want about the coaches and kids but to scream it out loud publicly in front of that kids mother and in front of all the parents of the town is not productive. How many school board meetings have you been to?  How many times have you gotten yourself on the agenda?  If you really believe all the problems exist then stop being a part of the problem and create a solution. If you haven’t been to any meetings or spoke to the decision makers then you are just as much the problem. 

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

Hey, go somewhere else with that voodoo. I hope they play poorly. 9 turnovers, 17 penalties....the whole 9 yards. Muffin kicks and putting it on the turf on 3 is what I wanna hear when they break the huddle.

Lol…. Sorry still got to go for Gladewater. I do have friends over there. Even though it don’t seems that way.