Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, KDogg32 said:

Nev

Never complain about players. Coaches yes because I did not agree with the way the discipline was handled. As a parent  I am supposed to. Tried to with coach and said he do not want to talk about it. I would of moved last year but wanted to let my son make his on decision. As a fan  that respect the game you should be upset to. But you are not because it’s all about winning not about making kids better people for the future. 

Never complain about players? Man couple years ago you were arguing with a player from the stands lol. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bearnation said:

That wasn't you that got into an argument with PLAYERS on the team (screaming from the bleachers at the kids?) a few years back when Robbie Hodges had to play QB I believe that was IN West Rusk? 

I responded before I got to your comment. I guess the guy thought none of us saw that lol. 

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

And secretly I been stabbing the hell outta your voodoo doll. Felt any pain in your calf lately? I'm tryna see something. 

I think you missed my doll and hit my wife’s. Ended up with her at the hospital this afternoon with a stabbing pain in her stomach.  Just got her home. 

2 hours ago, KDogg32 said:

The kids stayed at my house so I no you are lying. You can’t make me look bad. I no the truth. The question is how do Gladewater beat Tatum tomorrow. 

Hopefully them kids are better at spelling and grammar than you. 

• LOL! 3

18 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

13 people picking GW. Myself included, Henderson, West Rusk, Kilgore, and one Tatum eagle. 🤔 The rest homers.

So haters and homer’s. That’s usually the way it works bud. But thanks anyways for investigating.