Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Explain this then. Play 122. Y’all have ball on your own 48. Pass complete to our 33. Roughing the passer. Ball marked off to our 18. 

Unless it was an unsportsmanlike it shouldn't be added to the play. Explain this. If your QB gets hit 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage and its roughing the passer, you just move back to the original line of scrimmage with a automatic first down?

3 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

I can't explain it. Doesn't make sense. 

A lot didn’t. Lol. After one of our INTs we got a delay of game because we were celebrating at our sideline. Had a side line infraction 20 yards behind the play. Lol

After yalls go ahead two point conversion players were running from yalls sidelines with helmets on to the field and nothing. I’m all for being able to celebrate big plays but still. 

1 minute ago, BossBear02 said:

Unless it was an unsportsmanlike it shouldn't be added to the play. Explain this. If your QB gets hit 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage and its roughing the passer, you just move back to the original line of scrimmage with a automatic first down?

Hell idk anymore. 

Just now, BossBear02 said:

Me either. Good luck to yall on the rest of the season. Yall have some dudes on that roster and a very good team. 

I think one of them dudes filling in for injured starter on defense had two picks tonight. So that was good to see. Once y’all figure out yalls identity on offense y’all gonna be alright. 

1 minute ago, Golfingnut said:

Anyone know if it was Eli that caught the 2 pt conversion? Also was Wilson at QB when Tatum stripped the ball and scored the TD? Looked like Wilson but I couldn't tell if it was a fumble or interception. 

Pretty positive it was Eli on the conversion. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, BossBear02 said:

Personal fouls on the defense are live ball fouls treated as dead ball fouls and the yardage is tacked on to the end of the play if the play ends beyond the original line of scrimmage. So a roughing foul would be added to the end of the play unless the ball became dead behind the LOS. Then, it would be assessed from the previous spot.

Guest Tiger03lb
5 hours ago, Eagle921 said:

Not counting y’all out just simply saying mt vernon looks better than yall

And Tatum was supposed to look better than GW but wasn't last night.