Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb
9 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

You really think the two teams you saw last night will meet in the playoffs? The region is down compared to last year but still. 

The region is still stacked this year and anyone can win it. 

1 hour ago, Golfingnut said:

Especially when and if we get Malachi back. We still had way too many turnovers, although I still don't think Kolin's called fumble at end of 1st half was a fumble. From where I was i didn't think he even caught the ball to begin with. The interceptions (except the one by CJ) were all down field throws. Those are always toss ups if the WR isn't open. We need to clean those up. Now that we've put up points in the 2nd half that should help going forward getting over that hump.

It was not a pretty win but it definitely came at the right time against a really good Eagle team. BIG WIN!!! Gives us some needed confidence. We have lots of room to get better. 

I thought the Kolin “fumble” was a clear cut incomplete pass. Seemed he “fumbled” it when bringing the ball in 

26 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

That pass interference with 4th and 23 was the killer.That didnt happen GAME OVER.

But good game GW we will see you down the road and you will get that Big L next time

Yeah but we also didn’t have two of our best lineman the first quarter. Starting RB was out. I think if we meet again it’ll be another close game 

2 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Yeah but we also didn’t have two of our best lineman the first quarter. Starting RB was out. I think if we meet again it’ll be another close game 

We was missing a starting Wr and a starting safety/return man. The guys rotating in and out in defense did a great job though. 

18 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

You really think the two teams you saw last night will meet in the playoffs? The region is down compared to last year but still. 

Could be down but I still think these two teams will make a lot of noise. During the decision to go for two or not I was considering if the xp would be the way to go knowing we would have to throw to convert. The Tatum DLine is very good 

19 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Both teams have a good defense which is important in the playoffs. Both teams will continue to get better on offense. Nothing is a given in Region 2 but I do think it is possible. 

1 minute ago, BearFan13 said:

Could be down but I still think these two teams will make a lot of noise. During the decision to go for two or not I was considering if the xp would be the way to go knowing we would have to throw to convert. The Tatum DLine is very good 

I was shocked y’all passed it. 

7 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I was shocked y’all passed it. 

I knew we would have to. The only way we would have scored running would have been to get the ball on the edge with DJ with an rpo type play where he just makes something happen. It was a nice throw and even nicer catch. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

I think #12 Castles was big for us last night in his first game at LB. I love how he plays and I love how he rallies the players around him whether he’s on offense or defense. 

He plays with some fire man. I’d like to see him stay on defense he reacted to the ball well last night