Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb
53 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Warmed them once. But you still don’t flag it when it’s 20 yards behind the play. 

They must not have like y'all. Lol. 99% coaches are on the field in high school or at the least 3a level. 

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

So wait did the coaches caused that loss or was it the officials ?  Making sure….

HA HA no little bear I did not say that dude had any "bearing" on the game. I mean the dude is supposed to be watching a football play near the end of the game, instead he's looking backdown the field. Dude does have an arm though, looked like liked a 30 yard flag toss. Further more, I think our coaching staff is great, and our players great. Both are giving it their all every day. Go ask your mom for a little more "porridge"

11 minutes ago, PeepawTatum said:

HA HA no little bear I did not say that dude had any "bearing" on the game. I mean the dude is supposed to be watching a football play near the end of the game, instead he's looking backdown the field. Dude does have an arm though, looked like liked a 30 yard flag toss. Further more, I think our coaching staff is great, and our players great. Both are giving it their all every day. Go ask your mom for a little more "porridge"

Go ask your ole lady to bring you another bottle of Schnapps 😂 

2 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

So wait did the coaches caused that loss or was it the officials ?  Making sure….

Bunch of stuff. We had opportunities. Should have won and didn't. Thats not taking anything away from yall. Yall capitalized when it mattered. We had chances to put it away and didn't. Thats on us. We could point blame in many directions, I'd rather just put it on us and move forward. We'll be in contention when it matters. We need to learn from it and keep moving. Line needs to block better, we need to take advantage of the disadvantages. I think #2 is a highlight reel, I think he coulda used some more looks cuz there was no answer for him when we did go to him. Malone has improved tremendously since last season and in no way am I bashing him but on a couple occasions he had running room and probably should have tucked it. One time resulted in a pick down inside the 10. Now all this is easy for me to say while I'm sitting in the stands......I'm sure it all looks different down below and I am not bashing anyone. We got weapons and we got talent, and like i said, we'll be there when it matters. Again. Good win Bears. Good effort Tatum......let's get back to work.....it's still out there for the taking. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Bunch of stuff. We had opportunities. Should have won and didn't. Thats not taking anything away from yall. Yall capitalized when it mattered. We had chances to put it away and didn't. Thats on us. We could point blame in many directions, I'd rather just put it on us and move forward. We'll be in contention when it matters. We need to learn from it and keep moving. Line needs to block better, we need to take advantage of the disadvantages. I think #2 is a highlight reel, I think he coulda used some more looks cuz there was no answer for him when we did go to him. Malone has improved tremendously since last season and in no way am I bashing him but on a couple occasions he had running room and probably should have tucked it. One time resulted in a pick down inside the 10. Now all this is easy for me to say while I'm sitting in the stands......I'm sure it all looks different down below and I am not bashing anyone. We got weapons and we got talent, and like i said, we'll be there when it matters. Again. Good win Bears. Good effort Tatum......let's get back to work.....it's still out there for the taking. 

Still a lot of football to be played. I think both teams got better from this game. I hope to see a deep run by both teams.