Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

28 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

That’s because the mallakoff dude ain’t riding GWs jock like he has in the past. 

No it’s because we are realistic. When Tatum #### (like they have more often than not the last 10 years) you are still here making stupid comments about how y’all will win when you know you won’t. We are accepting that this team just doesn’t have it so far this year. I am surprised because I know there’s talent. I don’t know what is going on. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

No it’s because we are realistic. When Tatum #### (like they have more often than not the last 10 years) you are still here making stupid comments about how y’all will win when you know you won’t. We are accepting that this team just doesn’t have it so far this year. I am surprised because I know there’s talent. I don’t know what is going on. 

A1A857A2-BA5A-4083-AE04-3EB9CE63E193.jpeg

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

You can count the times on one hand how many times I’d say we would win- ever. So that’s that. 

Now you’re other crying I don’t have a cure for that. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

You can count the times on one hand how many times I’d say we would win- ever. So that’s that. 

Now you’re other crying I don’t have a cure for that. 

I’ll take this up on Monday. At my deer lease for work weekend and unless I stand still with an antenna on my head I have no signal. Y’all have fun beating your chests 😂 

13 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I’ll take this up on Monday. At my deer lease for work weekend and unless I stand still with an antenna on my head I have no signal. Y’all have fun beating your chests 😂 

Not our style. Have fun with your weekend biscuit races. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

That’s because the mallakoff dude ain’t riding GWs jock like he has in the past. 

Awww. So you want me to share the wealth? I've actually said Tatum has a good team this year and last year. Even praised your front 7. Y'all are to worried about stats and how big y'alls players are. Tatum will go as far as their coaching staff will take them. 

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

You right.....we just gonna start practicing basketball i guess. 

Well, from the MV folks, we all should be practicing. Lol

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Our Titles were flukes, how about yalls?

Unfortunately the titles haven’t done a single thing for Tatum in the last handful of meetings. So idk. I guess we could just start making excuses up every time we lose against Tatum. Then again Tatum would actually have to beat Gladewater once this decade.