Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, GWBears01 said:

Oh do you do the stream ?  I thought about throwing my name out there to do ours but decided that it might bite me during deer season if I wanted to miss a game 😂 

I did. Even was on the call the last time Tatum beat GW. Lol

3 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Neither one of us were very good that year. We went 4 rounds and 5 rounds the following 2 years. However....the QB in that video was the cousin of our Fite brothers, Desmond Fite. 

I would tell you who all is cousins of the players on the GW team but it would take all day and it would be the whole roster anyways

7 minutes ago, bearnation said:

You're right I'm the most sensitive person of all time. I'm so sensitive that I actually feel bad that GW has DOMINATED Tatum lately.... I mean average score of 40-16 SHEESH!!!!!

Hasn't been a good go for us.....thats for sure. Get an opportunity to right the ship tonight. Let's see how it all plays out. 

12 minutes ago, bearnation said:

You're right I'm the most sensitive person of all time. I'm so sensitive that I actually feel bad that GW has DOMINATED Tatum lately.... I mean average score of 40-16 SHEESH!!!!!

Now y’all would give anything to score 40. 

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

And you never told me what I was deflecting. 

Your response to Tatum getting beat by GW 6 times in a row was to bring up Gilmer continuously beating GW, if that's not deflecting I guess I need to go read the definition... why does it matter? are you in your feelings about it?!