Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, bearnation said:

Your response to Tatum getting beat by GW 6 times in a row was to bring up Gilmer continuously beating GW, if that's not deflecting I guess I need to go read the definition... why does it matter? are you in your feelings about it?!

I brought up Gilmer twice on this thread. If anything that’s a compliment to GW. But the Kamala in you can’t see it. 

And how’s it deflecting when I brought it up  🤣🤣

• LOL! 2

9 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I brought up Gilmer twice on this thread. If anything that’s a compliment to GW. But the Kamala in you can’t see it. 

And how’s it deflecting when I brought it up  🤣🤣

deflecting
  1. cause (something/somebody) to change direction by interposing something; turn aside from a straight course

To change the slant this thread has taken.......IMO Gladewater already had their worst game of the season last week and will not play that way again this season.  Tatum should be able to win this game, but I would not put it past Gladewater to make the Eagles earn it the old fashioned way......just sayin'.

13 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

To change the slant this thread has taken.......IMO Gladewater already had their worst game of the season last week and will not play that way again this season.  Tatum should be able to win this game, but I would not put it past Gladewater to make the Eagles earn it the old fashioned way......just sayin'.

Agreed, gonna be a scrap. 

32 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Ehhh.