Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, BearFan13 said:

I’d say there’s a zero percent chance of that going up against new Boston but anything other then a dominant performance would be another step backwards. 

Hopefully they build off that good hard fought win from here on out. 

Tatum should have no problem getting back to their game Tatum lost to a good team both teams wanted it from what I saw 

33 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

That’s what I thought. Something quick to a sideline but then the QB held the ball and I didn’t understand it. 

Just looked. All but one route was to the end zone. The one that wasn’t was lil slant over the middle. 

Guest Tiger03lb
18 minutes ago, Eagle921 said:

Well on the bright side of things tatum might have a little bit easier of a path to a region final no knock to malakoff, Grandview, or west but my vernon looks better than them

I wouldn't count any of us off just yet. 

1 minute ago, BearFan13 said:

That was a blunder then….. I would rather take my chances on the field goal then a throw into the end zone 

For sure would of been a FG attempt if ball was spotting where it should of been. Someone on the field or in booth should of picked up on that. 

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Man Tatum yall done fooled around and are trying to play us again 

You guys need to have another 3 way tie. Lol

4 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Combined 2 points as well. Pendergrass is a bad man. We just didn’t make the plays when we needed it the most

If you told me we could pass at will, pick off four passes and get a defensive touchdown but we would still lose by one I’d call you a liar. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Supposed to be marked off after the play. Just like the two y’all got earlier in the game. 

Ball was at 40 before the play and I show the play was a pass for 4 yards so you are right.  Late hit on QB so if added to end of play it would be the 21, but evidently they marked it from line of scrimmage before the play.