Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

7 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

A lot didn’t. Lol. After one of our INTs we got a delay of game because we were celebrating at our sideline. Had a side line infraction 20 yards behind the play. Lol

After yalls go ahead two point conversion players were running from yalls sidelines with helmets on to the field and nothing. I’m all for being able to celebrate big plays but still. 

I was looking right at that when it happened . Complete bs ref penalized us for the play before!   

1 minute ago, chevyman said:

GW did you guys go DJ at qb? I was literally watching our film from 2 years ago when he was qb and thought to myself, that seems like a good idea. Great win.

Yes. He is the quarterback at this point. It took 8 quarters to get going but he played great in the second half. He made a lot of nice throws and ran it when needed. Hopefully the offense will progress from here. 

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Yes. He is the quarterback at this point. It took 8 quarters to get going but he played great in the second half. He made a lot of nice throws and ran it when needed. Hopefully the offense will progress from here. 

Obviously you want him to be catching the ball but it sure has to seem like a no brainer having your best player touching the ball every play.

4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Especially when and if we get Malachi back. We still had way too many turnovers, although I still don't think Kolin's called fumble at end of 1st half was a fumble. From where I was i didn't think he even caught the ball to begin with. The interceptions (except the one by CJ) were all down field throws. Those are always toss ups if the WR isn't open. We need to clean those up. Now that we've put up points in the 2nd half that should help going forward getting over that hump.

It was not a pretty win but it definitely came at the right time against a really good Eagle team. BIG WIN!!! Gives us some needed confidence. We have lots of room to get better. 

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Super. Bowl. 

Nah that will come when we meet in the playoffs. See if we can make it 8 in a row now that we have a little offense brewing. You can say what you want but with the way we’ve played until the second half last night on offense those kids had a reason to want to celebrate. Even they know they have too much talent to not execute. I’m just hoping the second half was just the beginning of figuring out life with a new Qb. 

Just now, GWBears01 said:

Nah that will come when we meet in the playoffs. See if we can make it 8 in a row now that we have a little offense brewing. You can say what you want but with the way we’ve played until the second half last night on offense those kids had a reason to want to celebrate. Even they know they have too much talent to not execute. I’m just hoping the second half was just the beginning of figuring out life with a new Qb. 

Lol. We ain’t meeting in the playoffs. 

My best Eagleborn impression “you sound like you up in your feelings this morning” 😂 

Nah man. Got up a few hours ago, went outside to pee, finished my beer from last night, quietly left to go get breakfast tacos, got back home and watched Minny/Winny. 

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Lol. We ain’t meeting in the playoffs. 

Y’all going down before then ?

Early exit by GV 👀