Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

I think #12 Castles was big for us last night in his first game at LB. I love how he plays and I love how he rallies the players around him whether he’s on offense or defense. 

With his talent I'm glad the coaches found a way to keep him on the field. Big time plays last night.

13 minutes ago, Eagle921 said:

GW played a great game last night good luck the rest of the way GW. Glad tatum got a taste of what a L feels like hopefully this fuels them the rest of the way.

Sometimes a loss can teach them more than a win. (Maybe not 56-0) Good luck to you guys too. 

After having some time to let it simmer, 1st and foremost congrats on the win Bears. Yall dug down and got it done late. I can't help but feel like we left a win on the field but who doesn't in a 1 point loss? I won't be making any comments about coaching or decisions made because I fully support the men that lead our team. Its a tough job getting 15-18 year olds to perform the things they are taught. Good game to our Eagle players on a heartbreaking loss. If we could have just made one more play, on several different occasions, that is. Keep your heads up and moving forward and learn what needs to be learned from this game and it won't be in vein. Season is far from over boys. Yall buckle down and get after it. Again, congrats on the win Bears. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2