Jump to content

Week 5 Dekalb @ Daingerfield Sept 24 7:30 pm


EastTxFinest
 Share

Week 5  

44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Ya Got?

    • DeKalb Bears
      17
    • Daingerfield Tigers
      27

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, BlackBeard said:

This is when we see if we've learned anything in pre district. They got us last year and still didn't make the playoffs... they always play us close but I feel like we'll be healthy and our run Starts now. 🐅 💪 we're all gas and no brakes the rest of the way!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

This is when we see if we've learned anything in pre district. They got us last year and still didn't make the playoffs... they always play us close but I feel like we'll be healthy and our run Starts now. 🐅💪 we're all gas and no brakes the rest of the way!!

They didn’t get us last year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

This is when we see if we've learned anything in pre district. They got us last year and still didn't make the playoffs... they always play us close but I feel like we'll be healthy and our run Starts now. 🐅💪 we're all gas and no brakes the rest of the way!!

Full speed ahead 🚗🚘

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

I think it’s homecoming if I’m not mistaken 

Okay, that'll work. How was D and D'co moving around when they played EF? Do you think they'll be back this week? I know this is a district game, but  really he should give some backups some reps, simply because we might need them later. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Okay, that'll work. How was D and D'co moving around when they played EF? Do you think they'll be back this week? I know this is a district game, but  really he should give some backups some reps, simply because we might need them later. 

You could tell they weren’t no where near 100% my personal opinion I would run Quinn and Lathan at Rb let Dco sit to fully heal next weeks is a bye so it would be good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

You could tell they weren’t no where near 100% my personal opinion I would run Quinn and Lathan at Rb let Dco sit to fully heal next weeks is a bye so it would be good

Has Ty Byrd had any reps at Qb, or has Hampton been the only one? I think it would benefit to get several looks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...