EastTxFinest

Week 5  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• DeKalb Bears
    • Daingerfield Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, BlackBeard said:

This is when we see if we've learned anything in pre district. They got us last year and still didn't make the playoffs... they always play us close but I feel like we'll be healthy and our run Starts now. 🐅 💪 we're all gas and no brakes the rest of the way!!

9 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

This is when we see if we've learned anything in pre district. They got us last year and still didn't make the playoffs... they always play us close but I feel like we'll be healthy and our run Starts now. 🐅💪 we're all gas and no brakes the rest of the way!!

They didn’t get us last year

5 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

This is when we see if we've learned anything in pre district. They got us last year and still didn't make the playoffs... they always play us close but I feel like we'll be healthy and our run Starts now. 🐅💪 we're all gas and no brakes the rest of the way!!

Full speed ahead 🚗🚘

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

I think it’s homecoming if I’m not mistaken 

Okay, that'll work. How was D and D'co moving around when they played EF? Do you think they'll be back this week? I know this is a district game, but  really he should give some backups some reps, simply because we might need them later. 

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Okay, that'll work. How was D and D'co moving around when they played EF? Do you think they'll be back this week? I know this is a district game, but  really he should give some backups some reps, simply because we might need them later. 

You could tell they weren’t no where near 100% my personal opinion I would run Quinn and Lathan at Rb let Dco sit to fully heal next weeks is a bye so it would be good

3 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

You could tell they weren’t no where near 100% my personal opinion I would run Quinn and Lathan at Rb let Dco sit to fully heal next weeks is a bye so it would be good

Has Ty Byrd had any reps at Qb, or has Hampton been the only one? I think it would benefit to get several looks