EastTxFinest

Week 5  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• DeKalb Bears
    • Daingerfield Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

35 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Nah just bubba, I don’t think at this level he would be able to see over the line tbh 

That's true but I'm thinking in terms of running the spread, screens and over the top passing.  The mobility and top end speed. No guarantees,  just getting a different look at things.  We gotta have Hampton on defense, no need to wear him out. He's being recruited as a DB. Let's perfect that and let the scouts see him at full rest not tired from going both ways. He's very talented.  

16 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

That's true but I'm thinking in terms of running the spread, screens and over the top passing.  The mobility and top end speed. No guarantees,  just getting a different look at things.  We gotta have Hampton on defense, no need to wear him out. He's being recruited as a DB. Let's perfect that and let the scouts see him at full rest not tired from going both ways. He's very talented.  

He will be in hella shape by playoffs that’s for sure,, when Jacolby gets to suit up he should get more rest 

1 hour ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Yes he is a jr he had been in Daingerfield all tru jr. high and stuff just moved back this year he will be wearing #17

#17 sounds like a skilled position. I hope the 💩doesn't get started. People are infamous saying Dfield gets players for athletic purposes. Overlooking Gilmer with G.J. Kinney and others back in the day. Pewitt had a player that moved in with relatives in Dfield and was refused. Last year was a terrible situation with the kid from Hughes Springs that really needed to move in with his dad in Dfield and it got blocked.(with Covid being the case) Sickening to me because these are children and this is just a game. What are they afraid of? Maybe the kids success and team/town reputation? Stupidly at it finest... Although I didn't call names, because I don't have to, they know who they are and all involved. I'm sure I'll get Warning points or suspended for bashing, but it is what it is. I said what I said. 

GO BLUE and Good Luck to the young man..

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

#17 sounds like a skilled position. I hope the 💩doesn't  get started. People are infamous saying Dfield gets players.. Overlooking Gilmer with G.J. Kinney and others back in the day. Pewitt had a player that moved in with relatives in Dfield and was refused. Last year was a terrible situation with the kid from Hughes Springs that really needed to move in with his dad in Dfield and it got blocked.(with Covid being the case) Sickening to me because these are children and this is just a game. What are they afraid of? Maybe the kids success and team/town reputation? Stupidly at it finest... Although I didn't call names, because I don't have to, they know who they are and all involved. I'm sure I'll get Warning points or suspended for bashing, but it is what it is. I said what I said. 

He’s been in Daingerfield so it’s good, I think he plays LB and Wr

7 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

#17 sounds like a skilled position. I hope the 💩doesn't get started. People are infamous saying Dfield gets players for athletic purposes. Overlooking Gilmer with G.J. Kinney and others back in the day. Pewitt had a player that moved in with relatives in Dfield and was refused. Last year was a terrible situation with the kid from Hughes Springs that really needed to move in with his dad in Dfield and it got blocked.(with Covid being the case) Sickening to me because these are children and this is just a game. What are they afraid of? Maybe the kids success and team/town reputation? Stupidly at it finest... Although I didn't call names, because I don't have to, they know who they are and all involved. I'm sure I'll get Warning points or suspended for bashing, but it is what it is. I said what I said. 

No to mention that the dad was sick and died not too long after all that happened. But other cities hate for no reason without really knowing the situation. 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

All they were worried about down the road was their win column, couldn’t be my kid if I moved and the coach from old school didn’t sign of guarantee I would be behind bars 

Understandable especially with what happened to the kid last year and the circumstances behind it. What more info needed to be provided in order for it all to be legitimate would be my question. Putting themselves ahead of helping the kids. Shameful IMO.. Coaching for a paycheck as opposed to Coaching for the love of the game and helping develop boys to men. 

9 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Understandable especially with what happened to the kid last year and the circumstances behind it. What more info needed to be provided in order for it all to be legitimate would be my question. Putting themselves ahead of helping the kids. Shameful IMO.. Coaching for a paycheck as opposed to Coaching for the love of the game and helping develop boys to men. 

Very I hated it for that young man