Malakoff vs Pittsburgh

Guest Tiger03lb

Koff vs Pitt  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb

Game will be in Pittsburgh. I believe this will be the first time playing each other. Koff finally got there first win against SV and are getting better each week. Played a solid game with no miscues/or mistakes that didn't hurt us. So hopefully we'll build off of that. I'll take koff by 14/21 points

4 minutes ago, BigBoy44 said:

Ive rooted for Pitt every week, but this is the game that I seriously think will be Pitt's breakthrough in the win column and going into their bye week  with momentum for district play. 

Truth is most of y’all district games should seem like a cakewalk compared to y’all preseason schedule. 

14 minutes ago, BigBoy44 said:

Ive rooted for Pitt every week, but this is the game that I seriously think will be Pitt's breakthrough in the win column and going into their bye week  with momentum for district play. 

Love the spirit, and this one may be closer than some of the others but I dont see Koff losing. 

Having seen both teams, I've gotta go with Koff by at least a couple of td's. Not knocking Pitt. They definitely have some athletes but just don't seem to have that offense figured out. Malakoff has the athletes and have their offense running smoothly. Then there's the defense, and Koff definitely wins that battle.

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, BigBoy44 said:

Don't let those 3 games we lost get to your head. We may not have all the athletes like last year but we still got some good players and a good defense. Just as long as we don't kick ourselves in the foot we should be fine. Plus we play public 4a teams really well too. 

Guest Tiger03lb
37 minutes ago, PeepawTatum said:

This is why I think it'll be closer than most think. Should be a good game

We still got some good athletes but we were loaded at almost every position last year. Duce, Fuller, and Rose are the standout players this year, imo. Driskell is coming along for only having 4 starts. Just a lot of new faces but they have filled in fine so far and playing good, we just had 3 very tough teams. I think we'll win by 14/17 against Pitt, as long as we don't have a meltdown. I don't think it'll be a blow out unless we come out really good in the first qtr like last week. Plus we play well against public 4A teams. Van was are first lose this year to a 4a team since we started playing 4a teams since 16' season. Other than Deion's team last year in which we hung in there until depth was an issue and the Dallas school we played this year beat Deion's team last year and they were good this year too. I doubt we'll lose because of athletes. If we do lose, it'll be due to miscues/mistakes. Coach D has figured out where this year team is now and has been changing stuff around each week to get them ready. 

15 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

We still got some good athletes but we were loaded at almost every position last year. Duce, Fuller, and Rose are the standout players this year, imo. Driskell is coming along for only having 4 starts. Just a lot of new faces but they have filled in fine so far and playing good, we just had 3 very tough teams. I think we'll win by 14/17 against Pitt, as long as we don't have a meltdown. I don't think it'll be a blow out unless we come out really good in the first qtr like last week. Plus we play well against public 4A teams. Van was are first lose this year to a 4a team since we started playing 4a teams since 16' season. Other than Deion's team last year in which we hung in there until depth was an issue and the Dallas school we played this year beat Deion's team last year and they were good this year too. I doubt we'll lose because of athletes. If we do lose, it'll be due to miscues/mistakes. Coach D has figured out where this year team is now and has been changing stuff around each week to get them ready. 

41-14 Tigers. We are playing with a chip on our shoulder now.