Malakoff vs Pittsburgh

Guest Tiger03lb

Koff vs Pitt  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb

That PF by Dk gave Pitt some life, had pitt at 4th down too. Coach took him out the rest of the series on that one. 

I will say #21 is athlete. 

I will say this game is getting chippy. A lot of late hits and talking.

Guest Tiger03lb

17-14 koff final

This was a good game. Very chippy though the whole game to the point where both coaches wouldn't let each team shake hands after the game. The officals let this one get out of hand with late hits and the talking, imo. Both defenses were good. Pitt had a couple of int's. Their lbs and d line are very good and they are athletic.

We were lucky to get out of this one with the two turnovers and penalties on defense letting Pitt in the game. 

I got a question for Pitts fans, do you guys ever run spread this year? When #11 was put in, seems like he has the arm to throw the ball. Also, noticed that he had a boot on before the game. Hope #21 is okay, walked off field holding his shoulder. 

Good luck the rest of the season!

15 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

17-14 koff final

This was a good game. Very chippy though the whole game to the point where both coaches wouldn't let each team shake hands after the game. The officals let this one get out of hand with late hits and the talking, imo. Both defenses were good. Pitt had a couple of int's. Their lbs and d line are very good and they are athletic.

We were lucky to get out of this one with the two turnovers and penalties on defense letting Pitt in the game. 

I got a question for Pitts fans, do you guys ever run spread this year? When #11 was put in, seems like he has the arm to throw the ball. Also, noticed that he had a boot on before the game. Hope #21 is okay, walked off field holding his shoulder. 

Good luck the rest of the season!

He’s the QB but he’s been injured since last game, #21 stepped in as QB, he’s the starting HB. No we don’t run the spread this year

On 9/18/2021 at 9:41 AM, Tiger03lb said:

Don't let those 3 games we lost get to your head. We may not have all the athletes like last year but we still got some good players and a good defense. Just as long as we don't kick ourselves in the foot we should be fine. Plus we play public 4a teams really well too. 

Lol at Public 4a

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, BigBoy44 said:

Lol at Public 4a

It's the truth. We do play private schools. Good game last night. I know you guys have a rough district and wish you guys well the rest of the season. 

11 hours ago, Hightower said:

Everyone in Pittsburg's chanting, #BringBackBaca 

It appears to me Baca wasn’t the problem. Which I knew from the beginning. He is a good coach. If he beats PG a few years ago, they play for a SC. That shows you that it’s more genetic and mental from the Pitt “faithful”

23 minutes ago, Ignorantfan said:

It appears to me Baca wasn’t the problem. Which I knew from the beginning. He is a good coach. If he beats PG a few years ago, they play for a SC. That shows you that it’s more genetic and mental from the Pitt “faithful”

Baca was the problem, it’s why they don’t have any developed QBs now. Ran the ball 99.9 percent of the time on Freshmen, JV, and Varsity after his playmaker #7 Jimmerson graduated. Was so focused on favorite players didn’t work on developing the next one coming up, kids also didn’t want to play for him because of it and Abron inherited that. Pitt has a lot talent and speed but going from a spread to the slot-T is a big change, they probably won’t get it together this season but molding the younger players coming up in this offense Pitt will be good, they have a bunch of talent coming up.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2021 at 9:58 AM, Ignorantfan said:

That is just plain ignorant!! He ruined everything at pitt just like he’s helping destroy Atlanta. Good luck to the new guy at Pitt it’s gonna take a while to fix all Brad Baca broke.

• Like 1