White Oak (3-1) at Atlanta (0-4)

Sportsjunkiee

White Oak (3-1) at Atlanta (0-4)  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Razor may want to miss this one this year. The loss last year was tough on him. 4 ints in 15 minutes, wow. I think the ole rabbs have more ints than completions. Some saying they may not win a game this year.👀

Why do you just repeat everything I or anyone else has posted? I know you're from White Oak, but people elsewhere can actually read 😂

Well I'm beyond sugar coating anything these days.

Atlanta's passing game is as bad as it comes right now.
Completion % is somewhere around 20%
1 TD - 9 INTs
Almost 100% positive we're at less than 100 yards passing, and I know we don't have 9 completions thus far.

QB1 went down in the 1Q against DF. He hasn't been back since, but possibly could be back this week. RB1 suffered a season ending injury in the 2nd scrimmage. WR1/P has been out since Pewitt. The new QB2 (first start last night) and possibly biggest playmaker we have left went down in the 3Q last night, not sure the extent of his injuries.

Still some talent on the roster, but definitely thinning out in a hurry. 

17 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Well I'm beyond sugar coating anything these days.

Atlanta's passing game is as bad as it comes right now.
Completion % is somewhere around 20%
1 TD - 9 INTs
Almost 100% positive we're at less than 100 yards passing, and I know we don't have 9 completions thus far.

QB1 went down in the 1Q against DF. He hasn't been back since, but possibly could be back this week. RB1 suffered a season ending injury in the 2nd scrimmage. WR1/P has been out since Pewitt. The new QB2 (first start last night) and possibly biggest playmaker we have left went down in the 3Q last night, not sure the extent of his injuries.

Still some talent on the roster, but definitely thinning out in a hurry. 

Dang bro, I didn't realize it was that rough. 1 TD to 9 Ints? Thats an exaggeration, right? Yall have played some stiff competition though. 

48 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Dang bro, I didn't realize it was that rough. 1 TD to 9 Ints? Thats an exaggeration, right? Yall have played some stiff competition though. 

Nah that's pretty factual. The 1TD came last week against Gilmer. Was a deep ball. If that hadn't happened, we'd have like 30 yards passing lol. 

14 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

How is Atlantas running game? What about y’all’s dbs? 

Not good. Sophomore RB is very talented, just young. O-line has struggled a bit this season with run blocking. Our kicker also runs the ball. He's a hard runner. 

RB1 was going to be our true staple. Him getting hurt really hurt our offense across the board.