Jump to content

Week Five: Longview at West Mesquite


LoboFan07
 Share

Longview Lobos (3-1) vs West Mesquite Wranglers (2-2)  

24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • West Mesquite in a close one
      0
    • West Mesquite in a blow out
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2021 at 12:00 AM

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

They already have. At the beginning of the season.

He's trying to be a troll cause he's an Arkansas fan boy, and we just whooped their 3-time defending state champion while still making quite a few mistakes along the way.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2021 at 9:46 PM, LoboFan07 said:

He's trying to be a troll cause he's an Arkansas fan boy, and we just whooped their 3-time defending state champion while still making quite a few mistakes along the way.

Dont know where you  get that i live in Arkansas  ? I live in East Texas!

On 9/22/2021 at 10:54 PM, gtee2 said:

When does Bryant pad their stats against against Ashdown and Eudora😆

I thought that was a jayvee score ! I didnt think Longview  would ever get beat with all of them D1 players. 

  • Stinks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, WolverBean said:

aint live yet its past 530 hmm

15 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

That’s what we get when @LOL hires people from Spring Hill to run things 😂

Well actually, this was our high school audio-visual department y'all are ripping on. Gameday is setting up for varsity tonight. 

So, y'know, maybe park your high horse.  :woot:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2021 at 8:29 AM, cujoforlife said:

Can say the same about a Longview fan.

He's a Henderson fan.... Take it up with them. After the game feel free to talk all the trash you want, but we've got a game tonight. 

Let's goooo, Bos!

On 9/23/2021 at 8:55 AM, LOL said:

Well actually, this was our high school audio-visual department y'all are ripping on. Gameday is setting up for varsity tonight. 

So, y'know, maybe park your high horse.  :woot:

They'll probably screw it up too. 🤣😜

The HS AV department does awesome work. Mr Palmer and his students used to make some awesome highlight tapes and game productions given the extremely limited resources. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

The HS AV department does awesome work. Mr Palmer and his students used to make some awesome highlight tapes and game productions given the extremely limited resources. 

Co-sign. Palmer is the bomb. Dude could work anywhere, and yet he stays with us. LHS is very fortunate. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, WhyUMad said:

I thought that was a jayvee score ! I didnt think Longview  would ever get beat with all of them 

Man that's funny...32 game win streak...3 str8 championships...I thought your team would be the one with all the D1 talent🤔. But I guess it was just the lower level competition in ol Arkie making Bryant look good...🤷🏾‍♂️

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...