Sportsguru02

GILMER AT CARTHAGE  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

11 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Selling them at the admin building 

2 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

Don't believe so, if they are i haven't saw.  I just picked up mine an hour or so ago from the admin building.  $5 a piece 

Thanks, I'm heading that way now

Is there a program in East Texas who does online sales? I get this question all the time...  I didn't realize it was so common. I would never imagine being able to buy high school tickets online in East Texas. The metro areas, sure. Tyler, maybe. 

Gilmer coaches have told Tennison not to run this year unless it's a last resort. It's resulted in nothing but negative plays.

that's part of why he got pounded and took hits and sacks last week.

Also, the gilmer coaches didn't hardly roll him out and give him the option to run or pass. Just had him drop back and told not to run unless a last resort. 

Thats on our coaches. hope they change that.

18 hours ago, LOL said:

Is there a program in East Texas who does online sales? I get this question all the time...  I didn't realize it was so common. I would never imagine being able to buy high school tickets online in East Texas. The metro areas, sure. Tyler, maybe. 

Gilmer's tickets are sold online...delivered to you by email, etc...totally digital

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SportsFan1984 said:

I would love to see Gilmer go into Carthage and beat them. Unfortunately you can't bet against Carthage especially on their home turf. Carthage 42- Gilmer 24

I wouldn’t bet against Carthage on ANY turf; however, I voted for Gilmer in the poll. Hopefully, they can go in and get it done!

44 minutes ago, d0tc0m said:

Oof. As a former sports writer, that was tough to read.

But hey, at least the heading is correct, this is a must-see game!

6 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I think the editor's position is volunteer lol it's always been like that.

We both got out before it was too late. All but impossible to make a living in that racket anymore.