GILMER AT CARTHAGE

Sportsguru02

GILMER AT CARTHAGE  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

26 minutes ago, LOL said:

We both got out before it was too late. All but impossible to make a living in that racket anymore. 

Yes it is. Such a shame, but that's the reality nowadays.

I do miss it at times. But I'm glad we got out while the getting was good.

• Thanks 1

Listened to the lonestar gridiron show a few minutes ago it sounds like we're kind of on the same page.  I think it was Terry who predicted a score similar to last year's regular season meeting.  I wish that were the case but I think G's D has improved and our O is still a work in progress so I think it should be closer than either of last season's games, especially the title game.  I'm gonna stick with 35-21 Dawgs.

• Like 1

Guest side Ticket sales?  I thought there might be a link on Gilmer’s website, but don’t see it. 

I don’t fully trust Gilmer right now. They are more talented than last year‘s team. I don’t think there’s a question about that. However, they make a lot of mistakes at the worst possible times.  If Gilmer remains disciplined, this could be a great game. But if Gilmer comes out and makes a couple of mistakes, this game could get out of hand in a hurry

2 hours ago, SHillBuckeye said:

Gilmer has a very good kicker as well. Maybe the Buckeyes win on a last second FG? 🤔

You could be right. We should know a lot more about Carthage after this week. No doubt they are a very good team, but how good is yet to be determined. I really don’t know. Nothing would surprise me. I could see a Gilmer win and I could also see Carthage dominating. We will see in a couple days. 

6 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Can y’all imagine the thread if Argyle and WOS were to play??? Lol

never happen lucky for Argyle the past five years west orange stark has been turned  down 2 times what dose that tell you.the time at wo-s is running out will be moveing down to 3A soon

Just now, powerlifter said:

never happen lucky for Argyle the past five years west orange stark has been turned  down 2 times what dose that tell you.the time at wo-s is running out will be moveing down to 3A soon

not to start a word fight with you, you know nothen about  west orange stark  they will play 5A teams look at what they have done to them  DONT REPLY BACK thank you

2 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

Amen 

I lived in West Orange for few years but my family from mother side are from that way, so yea I know WOS and there high school tradition use to be, I hope they get that Mojo back like from years, years back there use to be one of the teams that stood out and was use to be a high power offense back then, DNT know how they been recent but I knew how they were back then.

• Like 1

Thinking bucks gonna get a heavy dose of that full unadulterated dawg line nobody's seen this year,might be a shellshock,but I've been wrong before,still think coach s  is gonna run the dawg pee out them hawgs up front to get them ready for the dist stretch,he has to find out if they got the MOJO to take anybody down 🤷‍♂️

28 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Why yes! The two who have pages long conversations with theirselves. 

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Got a silly question. Got a general admission ticket. Not sure which side but might look funny next to @CarthDawg77 @mikehoncho screaming , Carthage going to lose in a sea of red. Can’t wait to meet Cc I bet he the one in the full bull dawg costume. 

You won’t be next to those high rollers.  They splurge for the red stadium seats!  😎

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1