GILMER AT CARTHAGE

Sportsguru02

GILMER AT CARTHAGE  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

@powerlifter I think I owe you an apology.  Earlier in the thread I said you picked against the Dawgs in nearly every playoff game.  I think I got you confused with tcu44 guy. 

no problem  i am trying to find out if this game will be on Texas  LIVE i will never pick agnest Carthage unless they play west orange stark   smiles

2 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

no problem  i am trying to find out if this game will be on Texas  LIVE i will never pick agnest Carthage unless they play west orange stark   smiles

Doubt it.  I know Carthage kgas will be streaming it and Gilmer probably will too.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

It can happen if both teams take care of business between now and then. 

wo-s  has problems i sit her and try  to think what the heck is there problem this team is made up with  Jr and Sr  it was said that this was there year  they got to find what the problem is on the defence side 

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

What are chances Carthage is rusty. Two weeks is long time without game reps. Only so much you can get from practice. I realize you have doomsday day defense and Saban As HC , Cc , but Gilmer is playing very well. 

Gilmer made Lindale look much better than they really are. And Lindale did the same for Gilmer.