GILMER AT CARTHAGE

Sportsguru02

GILMER AT CARTHAGE  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Yeah both fumbles by the QB including the one he got back was because the Carthage center got blown back like crazy. The D linemen almost be the ball to the qb. 

On another note, just rewatched the game this morning. Gilmer has the most homer radio team I've ever see in my life. "Legally" holding, referee's given Carthage home cooking although they were not from Carthage and downright unprofessional. They refused to give the Carthage D credit in the first half saying Gilmer just haven't gotten it going yet. Well here's your sign. I wonder why they couldn't get things going? 

Yea they’re horrible well they one guy that does the coaching show isn’t that bad but that Robinson guy that says literally all the time is the worst.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Yeah both fumbles by the QB including the one he got back was because the Carthage center got blown back like crazy. The D linemen almost be the ball to the qb. 

On another note, just rewatched the game this morning. Gilmer has the most homer radio team I've ever see in my life. "Legally" holding, referee's given Carthage home cooking although they were not from Carthage and downright unprofessional. They refused to give the Carthage D credit in the first half saying Gilmer just haven't gotten it going yet. Well here's your sign. I wonder why they couldn't get things going? 

“Legally holding” someone is called “Detaining” them. Cops do it all the time, but they don’t play football..😂

• LOL! 1

17 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

We got our second fist down with the first snap of the 3rd qtr and y’all never muffed a punt ever because we squibbed kicked everyone of them. Also I can show you videos on why the QB mishandled the snaps it’s because the center got drove back into him. I get that Carthage D completely controlled the game but you are not being real with your analysis.

Is Burton a Senior? And is he getting attention? Because he was beyond impressive. 

14 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I agree 100%, we need to enjoy the ride for as long as we can. One day it will end or possibly dwindle some.

SS is a Texas high school football legend and we’ve just been extremely lucky to have him, very lucky.

Agree with what you are saying for sure. We are lucky to have him. But we must also remember that our school board and administration has done a good job of keeping him too. A lot of smaller schools would’ve kinda given up on keeping him probably after about 2010. He would’ve had a ton of offers at that point. So it’s just an overall good relationship. Perfect fit.

• Like 1