Chapel Hill vs. Athens

bandman5554

1 hour ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

I think CH is ranked a little high. Haven't proved that they deserve to be in the top 5 IMO. They will have their opportunities in District play though.

I say the same thing due to non District  schedule teams they played but we see if they prove thereselves when District starts boiling down.

18 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

I say the same thing due to non District  schedule teams they played but we see if they prove thereselves when District starts boiling down.

I agree they are a little over ranked but its not like they had a cakewalk pre district schedule

livingston-3-1 

Hallsville- 0-3 but losing to chapel hill, Kilgore game was close and Henderson beat them by 1. Greenville is just not good but CH beat them bad

Center is not great but again CH beat them badly as they were expected to. Center lost to gladewater by 1. 

CH is doing exactly what they should be to lesser opponents. Hallsville game was close at half but CH made adjustments and ran away in the second half and won 35-16

1 hour ago, BLACKHAWK said:

I agree they are a little over ranked but its not like they had a cakewalk pre district schedule

livingston-3-1 

Hallsville- 0-3 but losing to chapel hill, Kilgore game was close and Henderson beat them by 1. Greenville is just not good but CH beat them bad

Center is not great but again CH beat them badly as they were expected to. Center lost to gladewater by 1. 

CH is doing exactly what they should be to lesser opponents. Hallsville game was close at half but CH made adjustments and ran away in the second half and won 35-16

Yea Chapel Hill seems to be competitive same as Kilgore and Henderson.