Timpson @ James Bowie

Bear9T1

10 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Time for Timpson vs. Celina! It was just a “few” years ago that Alto, Garrison, and Daingerfield all played Celina. Time to add Timpson to the list. Meet in Dallas and it’s on! 😂😂

Of course, Celina was a 2A school (vs Alto and Garrison) and then a 3A vs Daingerfield.

@Bear9T1see how much confidence I have in your Bears?! Lol

620E7602-476A-4C6D-8590-885F7095621F.jpeg

Actually, Celina vs Garrison .... both were what is now 3A due to the restructuring ....

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, BlackBeard said:

I don't know why Timpson fans are so upset.  If you believe the score would have been out of hand and starters for Timpson not playing by 2nd half what good would that do for the Timpson team anyway?  

Except so you brag maybe.  

No sir thats not the point.  Practice makes perfect, timing between the QB and his receivers is critical, defense reading offense and executing is critical, that’s just a few things.  If we don’t play we get rusty and that could come back to bite us.   If you schedule a game and you have enough players to field a team then you should fulfill that commitment.   Covid has become a cop out/excuse for a new cancel culture....cancel culture doesn’t teach our young men how to stand up and fight even when your down a few team mates...remember that old saying “when the going gets tough the tough get going”. That used to mean something, for some today it means “when the going gets tough just cancel it”.   Just my thoughts...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Bear9T1 said:

No sir thats not the point.  Practice makes perfect, timing between the QB and his receivers is critical, defense reading offense and executing is critical, that’s just a few things.  If we don’t play we get rusty and that could come back to bite us.   If you schedule a game and you have enough players to field a team then you should fulfill that commitment.   Covid has become a cop out/excuse for a new cancel culture....cancel culture doesn’t teach our young men how to stand up and fight even when your down a few team mates...remember that old saying “when the going gets tough the tough get going”. That used to mean something, for some today it means “when the going gets tough just cancel it”.   Just my thoughts...

This 👆

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, BlackBeard said:

I don't know why Timpson fans are so upset.  If you believe the score would have been out of hand and starters for Timpson not playing by 2nd half what good would that do for the Timpson team anyway?  

Except so you brag maybe.  

People’s thought process absolutely amazes me. And not a good amazement.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Indaeast said:

People’s thought process absolutely amazes me. And not a good amazement.

Because people want life to be fair..well it isn't and they learn the hard way, and usually at greater cost.small school ball is usually Ironman football in the best of times and you have to be tougher when the chips are down 👀

Just now, upullinmychain said:

Because people want life to be fair..well it isn't and they learn the hard way, and usually at greater cost.small school ball is usually Ironman football in the best of times and you have to be tougher when the chips are down 👀

Now a days they think that chip needs a dip otherwise just cancel if it is to tough

• Like 1

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

Nope.  Just saying the truth.  And sometimes the truth hurts!  

I've been on both sides of a team that won by a lot and then recently lost by a lot.