Sideline to Sideline 3A Top 10 Rankings Show

Gsquared

19 minutes ago, TxBroadcaster said:

This is our first ranking of the season. Franklin has not fallen or anything. 

With the teams Gunter and Franklin play in district i dont see how it will change... Rogers is better then you may think all they did was play the 3AD1 #10 team West with in a score. Franklin went on the road and beat a top 5 3AD1 Lorena team who also play China spring with in a score. I hope the kids hear this it will only add more fuel to the fire being looked at as the #2 team. I have not seen a franklin team look this focused in my 15 years of watching franklin football. Also as always good show I like listen to you guys

On 9/22/2021 at 9:15 PM, lionpride08 said:

With the teams Gunter and Franklin play in district i dont see how it will change... Rogers is better then you may think all they did was play the 3AD1 #10 team West with in a score. Franklin went on the road and beat a top 5 3AD1 Lorena team who also play China spring with in a score. I hope the kids hear this it will only add more fuel to the fire being looked at as the #2 team. I have not seen a franklin team look this focused in my 15 years of watching franklin football. Also as always good show I like listen to you guys

We brought up the fact Rogers two losses are really "good" losses