Bear Alexander Transfers to IMG

903GUY91

29 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Don't believe he was going to be eligible to play this year...he had a good PAPF from what I've told, but the DEC voted to make him eligible and it never went to the state for a full hearing....hope it works out for the kid in the long run

He will be fine in the long run. Kid is a absolute monster and will get to play at the next level without a doubt.....but maybe he should have stuck around at one school for awhile?

12 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

He will be fine in the long run. Kid is a absolute monster and will get to play at the next level without a doubt.....but maybe he should have stuck around at one school for awhile?

Its not the kids fault, he's not moving himself around...I hate that he's been vilified during this whole process 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Its not the kids fault, he's not moving himself around...I hate that he's been vilified during this whole process 

Exactly this. He may be as big as a man, but he's not calling the shots here. The kid gets a total pass from me. 

1 hour ago, MattStepp said:

Agreed to an extent. I am not saying it is 100% his fault. If he wanted to stay in one location and his parents/guardians are moving him all over the place then I feel for him. Unfortunately I have seen and been around kids that move from place to place just because the kid is unhappy with coaches or something within the program. 

All I'm saying is that this is an issue that is really unfortunate for all parties involved. It stinks for Denton Ryan because if they still had him their defense would be even more incredible. It stinks for FW Brewer because I'm sure they were counting on him. It stinks for the other schools he was at before Denton Ryan. It stinks for the kid because his senior year is crazy due to moving all over the place.

Being from Terrell I definitely have a lil more insight on this situation and the dude he lives with is not his parent and the guy seems to benefit with every move and I’m sure that if Bear wanted to have stayed at any of these schools he could have did so.