Van @ LE

Vandalman

Van @ LE  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

It's hard to compare common opponents but if we're going down that road, Pine Tree goose egged LE but got beat by Lindale. Van beat Lindale. Van may have traded scores with Center the first half but the final score was 52-35. Anyway, I think this is a pretty good match up and will be fairly close. LE always has some talent.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Vandalman said:

It's hard to compare common opponents but if we're going down that road, Pine Tree goose egged LE but got beat by Lindale. Van beat Lindale. Van may have traded scores with Center the first half but the final score was 52-35. Anyway, I think this is a pretty good match up and will be fairly close. LE always has some talent.

I was mainly getting at the comment that LE hadn't played anyone in comparison to who Van has played. I think their schedules haven't been too far off to this point.

Gameday interview said LE defense has forced 17 turnovers through 4 games. Around 14 interceptions.

Many of the Leopards were on the field last year both times Van beat them. They will be seeking some revenge tonight. 

Leopards by 7

20 minutes ago, WiseGuy said:

I was mainly getting at the comment that LE hadn't played anyone in comparison to who Van has played. I think their schedules haven't been too far off to this point.

Gameday interview said LE defense has forced 17 turnovers through 4 games. Around 14 interceptions.

Many of the Leopards were on the field last year both times Van beat them. They will be seeking some revenge tonight. 

Leopards by 7

Home field advantage too. I expect a good game. LE definitely could win this even though Van should. The only thing that would surprise me is if either team won by a huge spread. Hopefully the rain holds off and both teams can air it out some. 

19 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

Home field advantage too. I expect a good game. LE definitely could win this even though Van should. The only thing that would surprise me is if either team won by a huge spread. Hopefully the rain holds off and both teams can air it out some. 

safe travels. no fun way to get from van to Harris field lol

21 minutes ago, WiseGuy said:

safe travels. no fun way to get from van to Harris field lol

Thanks, yeah that's the only downside to this series lol. It's a long drive for the visitors. One year we took the whole day off, went out to eat, shopping etc, then went to the game. Gonna cheat tonight and watch the stream while kicked back on the couch. 

3 hours ago, Vandalman said:

Thanks, yeah that's the only downside to this series lol. It's a long drive for the visitors. One year we took the whole day off, went out to eat, shopping etc, then went to the game. Gonna cheat tonight and watch the stream while kicked back on the couch. 

What stream are you watching for the game tonight? This game looks interesting and wouldn't mind watching it as well.

32 minutes ago, Sbk5280 said:

What stream are you watching for the game tonight? This game looks interesting and wouldn't mind watching it as well.

Van usually streams on youtube. Hopefully they are tonight. I usually start searching about 7:15. Sometimes it doesn't show up until almost kickoff. I'll post a link when I find it.

I figured as much since the other games were on there. Just didn't see anything officially posted. I think this game will be pretty good. LE seems to be on the uptick and Van looks pretty balanced from what I've watched. Appreciate the help fellas.

• Like 2

Good Job both teams!! That was a good game. Van QB is going to sleep real good tonight. He played a great game and ran well all night!! Now, all these LE getting beat by 20+ better go back and watch. They could be the sleeper team of their district..They have some pieces, and if they firgure out the puzzle they could be dangerous in district.