Bclove05

Atlanta @ Sabine  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • Sabine Cardinals

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Racer55 said:

U wantin to stir the pot as usual. @Eagle921 and his Tadumb has an easier route to the region final comment to me is a big head. 

Well I mean it’s true. Tatum will most likely be 2 seed now and means won’t have to meet GW again or MT vernon til region final and I say it’s easier Bc malakoff and grandview haven’t looked as good as mt vernon. Btw Tatum gonna beat WO by 45 plus

4 minutes ago, Eagle921 said:

Well I mean it’s true. Tatum will most likely be 2 seed now and means won’t have to meet GW again or MT vernon til region final and I say it’s easier Bc malakoff and grandview haven’t looked as good as mt vernon. Btw Tatum gonna beat WO by 45 plus

Pretty confident. Gonna be funny watching you eat your crow or tuck tail.

1 minute ago, Eagle921 said:

Sabine gonna beat y’all then new boston gonna give y’all a game and jeffy might sneak up

And you know what your talking about? All this confidence is gonna be funny watching you either tuck tail or eat crow if you’re man enough.

Guest Tiger03lb
4 hours ago, Eagle921 said:

Well I mean it’s true. Tatum will most likely be 2 seed now and means won’t have to meet GW again or MT vernon til region final and I say it’s easier Bc malakoff and grandview haven’t looked as good as mt vernon. Btw Tatum gonna beat WO by 45 

Tatum may have the athletes but GV/koff got the coaching. Won't be the first either team has seen an athletic team. 

Guest Tiger03lb
9 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

GV for sure has the coaching…. Hence the titles. Koff? Lmao. 

We may not have titles but we have a good program that has been built here. 12 straight playoff appearances with the last 5/6 years that have been deep runs. Just haven't gotten over the hump yet. I know the ultimate goal is to win a state title but apparently what I'm assuming that you are saying is if you don't have a title then you don't have a good coaching staff, right? I guess Tatum's current staff isn't good either then since they haven't won a title since getting there.

3 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

We may not have titles but we have a good program that has been built here. 12 straight playoff appearances with the last 5/6 years that have been deep runs. Just haven't gotten over the hump yet. I know the ultimate goal is to win a state title but apparently what I'm assuming that you are saying is if you don't have a title then you don't have a good coaching staff, right? I guess Tatum's current staff isn't good either then since they haven't won a title since getting there.

To be fair, this is only the second year for this staff to be together.