***Week 6: Alto Yellowjackets (2-1) @ Grapeland Sandies (3-2) - 10/1/2021***

StingEmALTO

Alto @ Grapeland   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Alto
    • Grapeland

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2021 at 12:00 AM

Great win tonight! One play that stood out in my mind was when Grapeland’s #3 took a handoff to the right and sprinted about 65 yards when our #23 caught him and forced him out of bounds at the Alto 4 yard line. FOUR PLAYS later it’s Jacket ball! Our defense held and we took over on downs. The #23 could’ve let that guy score but HE HUSTLED his butt off and then the defense stood. That basically summarizes our team. No quit. HUSTLE. HEART.

You know, losing does a lot of things. One thing it has done for me is to appreciate the wins all the more! We have won 3 games in a row and are averaging 46 points a game over that span and allowing 14. Grapeland was picked ahead of us as is Centerville and Normangee. One game at a time. I do like our chances. Boys are getting better weekly and this system suits us.

Feeling thankful and encouraged! 🙌🙌

• Like 2

10 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Great win tonight! One play that stood out in my mind was when Grapeland’s #3 took a handoff to the right and sprinted about 65 yards when our #23 caught him and forced him out of bounds at the Alto 4 yard line. FOUR PLAYS later it’s Jacket ball! Our defense held and we took over on downs. The #23 could’ve let that guy score but HE HUSTLED his butt off and then the defense stood. That basically summarizes our team. No quit. HUSTLE. HEART.

You know, losing does a lot of things. One thing it has done for me is to appreciate the wins all the more! We have won 3 games in a row and are averaging 46 points a game over that span and allowing 14. Grapeland was picked ahead of us as is Centerville and Normangee. One game at a time. I do like our chances. Boys are getting better weekly and this system suits us.

Feeling thankful and encouraged! 🙌🙌

This friend from Joaquin picked yall

• Thanks 1