Tyler Chapel Hill vs Lindale

TheChill

On 9/25/2021 at 9:16 PM, TheChill said:

Chill is getting better every week. I'm hear to tell you that this is not the same team Lindale beat twice last year. The biggest difference is Chill is the defense , the final score doesn't reflect how good the D is. Coach Rio let the first team rest so our 2s and 3s get alot of playing time, and our opponents score on them2 or 3 tds.

And for Lindale last year Jenkins was really the difference. He's gone now. How do yall think you're going to stop 8 backs and 8 receivers and all can take it to the House ?

Show ya Friday!

1 hour ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Yes and I say this cause from all teams Lindale struggle at beginning with Mabank?? That's what got me and I don't think Lindale has the speed on Defense to run with Chapel Hill, just dnt see it.

Have you watched any film from the Lindale/Mabank game? Or are you just making assumptions based on the name "Mabank"?

Some weird stuff happened in that game. A questionable fumble call gave Mabank a short field to take the lead and I think Lindale may have only ran 20 plays in the first half due to Mabank getting the ball first and just eating up the clock.

I think you make assumptions with nothing to back it up. So like I said, we will revisit this on Saturday and if I'm wrong then I'll eat my crow. I think Lindale/CH will be a close game. Compare the SOS overall.

• Like 1
  • Grumpy 1

2 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Have you watched any film from the Lindale/Mabank game? Or are you just making assumptions based on the name "Mabank"?

Some weird stuff happened in that game. A questionable fumble call gave Mabank a short field to take the lead and I think Lindale may have only ran 20 plays in the first half due to Mabank getting the ball first and just eating up the clock.

I think you make assumptions with nothing to back it up. So like I said, we will revisit this on Saturday and if I'm wrong then I'll eat my crow. I think Lindale/CH will be a close game. Compare the SOS overall.

Ok we will see then, do you like your crow baked, Fried, Barbequed or extra crispy lol jk

2 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Couldn’t agree more

1 hour ago, BLACKHAWK said:

If Lindale starts slow in this one it will be over quick. Chapel Hill already going to rack up points and fast. Lindale will have to match that and I just don't see it happening. 

50% of Lindale's offense is now in Waco. Chapel hill will win this one running away! 

You meant 80% is in Waco.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VonG said:

You meant 80% is in Waco.

Totally wrong. Yes Jenkins was a big part of our offense but he didn’t do it alone. Without the o-line doing their jobs it doesn’t work. Without the passing game being good the run game doesn’t work as well either. We still have a good o-line and the same qb and receivers. Obviously the running back situation isn’t as good but it’s not bad either

19 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

Totally wrong. Yes Jenkins was a big part of our offense but he didn’t do it alone. Without the o-line doing their jobs it doesn’t work. Without the passing game being good the run game doesn’t work as well either. We still have a good o-line and the same qb and receivers. Obviously the running back situation isn’t as good but it’s not bad either

Duh, you have to have an o line to block for you. Thanks for stating the obvious. But you are crazy if Jenkins wasn't the majority of Lindale's offense last year. Jordan is once in a lifetime player that doesn't come around often. Didn't he have over 60 touchdowns last year. Lindale is nowhere close to putting up those numbers this year. Like I said at least 80% of Lindale's scores came from one man.

• Like 1

Looks to me like nobody has "blown out" Lindale this season so far......so I seriously doubt that will happen to them in Week 6 when every decent team is getting better in different areas.  I quite honestly look for  a very competitive ballgame in this matchup with the game not being decided until late in the 4th qtr.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, VonG said:

Duh, you have to have an o line to block for you. Thanks for stating the obvious. But you are crazy if Jenkins wasn't the majority of Lindale's offense last year. Jordan is once in a lifetime player that doesn't come around often. Didn't he have over 60 touchdowns last year. Lindale is nowhere close to putting up those numbers this year. Like I said at least 80% of Lindale's scores came from one man.

I fully agree Jenkins is a beast and is the best to ever come through Lindale, but saying he was 80% of the offense is just not true. The passing game last year was on fire too but it just went unnoticed because everyone was watching out for Jordan. That is the same passing personnel that we have this year. If one player is 80% of your offense you don’t make it to state. 

6 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

I fully agree Jenkins is a beast and is the best to ever come through Lindale, but saying he was 80% of the offense is just not true. The passing game last year was on fire too but it just went unnoticed because everyone was watching out for Jordan. That is the same passing personnel that we have this year. If one player is 80% of your offense you don’t make it to state. 

One player has carried a lot of people to state at the lower levels. Your qb threw for what 2000 plus yards. That's not eye-opening numbers. The dude had over 60 tds. That was Lindale's offense. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, VonG said:

One player has carried a lot of people to state at the lower levels. Your qb threw for what 2000 plus yards. That's not eye-opening numbers. The dude had over 60 tds. That was Lindale's offense. 

Ok fella. I’m not gonna keep arguing with you. You have a good evening 

I like to see the Eagles lose as much as anybody. 
That said, give me the Eagles in this one. I don’t think the Eagles are good enough to blow out chapel hill this year, but they’re good enough to win. Chapel hill had more fast guys last year too, but that doesn’t equal wins. Lindale is well coached and that’ll be the difference in this one. 

Eagles >dogs 28-20

• Like 1