Tyler Chapel Hill vs Lindale

TheChill

1 hour ago, LindalePride2002 said:

If i remember right didnt lindale hold ch hill to 1 score both times we played them last year.  Did Jordan Jenkins have something to do with that?  I'm pretty sure he just played offense 

Jordan Jenkins not there this year, he's graduated, there's no more Jordan Jenkins so how is Lindale going to deal with the speed of Chapel Hill that's the point.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Jordan Jenkins not there this year, he's graduated, there's no more Jordan Jenkins so how is Lindale going to deal with the speed of Chapel Hill that's the point.

Jenkins had nothing to do with C Hill’s speed, the defense did. So Jenkins being gone doesn’t affect that

• Thanks 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

31 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

I completely forgot about the 15 tackles that Jordan Jenkins had last year against Chapel Hill...

Oh wait...he didn't play defense. 🤐

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jakeelee05 said:

Totally wrong. Yes Jenkins was a big part of our offense but he didn’t do it alone. Without the o-line doing their jobs it doesn’t work. Without the passing game being good the run game doesn’t work as well either. We still have a good o-line and the same qb and receivers. Obviously the running back situation isn’t as good but it’s not bad either

Look up total offense of each of their games.  Take Jenkins out of that..... How many yards did they have per game.  Yes, O-Line is important.... but he made most of that magic happen. 

5 minutes ago, bandman5554 said:

Look up total offense of each of their games.  Take Jenkins out of that..... How many yards did they have per game.  Yes, O-Line is important.... but he made most of that magic happen. 

That's all I was eluding to. Lindale is nowhere putting up the numbers this year as they were last year. They bought back the same qb and receivers. Look at the production this  year compared to last year. Some people can't comprehend simple logic. 

Lindale can win this game but my gut feeling tells me Chapel Hill takes this one this year. I know Chapel Hill had this game circled on their calendar for this year. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VonG said:

That's all I was eluding to. Lindale is nowhere putting up the numbers this year as they were last year. They bought back the same qb and receivers. Look at the production this  year compared to last year. Some people can't comprehend simple logic. 

Lindale can win this game but my gut feeling tells me Chapel Hill takes this one this year. I know Chapel Hill had this game circled on their calendar for this year. 

Chapel Hill has literally 5-6 players that can make things happen like that Jenkins kid did after they touch the ball.  I heard that in one of their games, their was 8 TD's from 8 different players.  MaxP has that QB at 61-80 at 1338 yards in 5 games.  Also, 1100 yards of rushing from 9 different people.  To me those averages are crazy for 5 games.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, trashyhound said:

I like to see the Eagles lose as much as anybody. 
That said, give me the Eagles in this one. I don’t think the Eagles are good enough to blow out chapel hill this year, but they’re good enough to win. Chapel hill had more fast guys last year too, but that doesn’t equal wins. Lindale is well coached and that’ll be the difference in this one. 

Eagles >dogs 28-20

Sorry man. Not a team in this district holding Chapel Hill to 20 points, not this year. 

Lindale's defense is giving up on average of 40 points per game. You think all the sudden they hold an offense like Chapel hill to 20........ Wow. 

Lindale wont be able to figure out how to stop Ch offense. It will be a track meet with Lindale chasing CH up and down the field. It could get ugly quick. 

9 minutes ago, BLACKHAWK said:

Sorry man. Not a team in this district holding Chapel Hill to 20 points, not this year. 

Lindale's defense is giving up on average of 40 points per game. You think all the sudden they hold an offense like Chapel hill to 20........ Wow. 

Lindale wont be able to figure out how to stop Ch offense. It will be a track meet with Lindale chasing CH up and down the field. It could get ugly quick. 

Chapel Hill could go 10-0 this season.  Im not looking past any team.. Kilgore and Palestine are gonna be hard, and Henderson is getting things done.  But if CH stays healthy and keeps playing this way.  Its possible.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bandman5554 said:

Chapel Hill has literally 5-6 players that can make things happen like that Jenkins kid did after they touch the ball.  I heard that in one of their games, their was 8 TD's from 8 different players.  MaxP has that QB at 61-80 at 1338 yards in 5 games.  Also, 1100 yards of rushing from 9 different people.  To me those averages are crazy for 5 games.  

I believe it. Chapel Hill has definitely had their fare share of athletes throughout the years. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, BLACKHAWK said:

Maybe so, but i don’t think so. 
i don’t think chapel hill had played anyone very good this year. You can brag about scoring so much but until there dogs  play someone then it’s just talk.  Lindale has played some salty teams that are well coached(Van, Gilmer) and two teams with some dudes like CHill(Kaufman &PT) Lindale played with all of them. 
You may be right, chapel hill may indeed run all over Lindale. But don’t be surprised if all those fast dudes from chill stand on the sidelines watching Lindale go on long drives. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bandman5554 said:

Yea it’s kinda easy to put up numbers like that when you don’t play good teams

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bandman5554 said:

Again I know Jenkins was the stud and made a lot of stuff happen but the point I’m trying to get across is he doesn’t make all that happen by himself. The passing game was really good last year so defenses had to pay attention to that too, not just Jenkins. Therefore he had more open field. Without him obviously the offense isn’t as good but they are still really good

35 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'll be in attendance for this one, I think Dawgs get it done and get the W by 14 or more... I respect lindales program, Jenkins was a beast is he playing next level ball? And if so where? I saw him during the summer working at a diner in lindale

Yea he’s at Baylor. Not playing really cause he’s a freshman 

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

Maybe so, but i don’t think so. 
i don’t think chapel hill had played anyone very good this year. You can brag about scoring so much but until there dogs  play someone then it’s just talk.  Lindale has played some salty teams that are well coached(Van, Gilmer) and two teams with some dudes like CHill(Kaufman &PT) Lindale played with all of them. 
You may be right, chapel hill may indeed run all over Lindale. But don’t be surprised if all those fast dudes from chill stand on the sidelines watching Lindale go on long drives. 

Yea and agreed that Lindale did played Van and a very good Gilmer team, the Mabank is question mark but Gilmer has faster dudes then Chapel Hill has so it be a game to see where both teams stands to be honest if Gilmer would have played Chapel Hill Gilmer would of won by blow out.

3 hours ago, BLACKHAWK said:

Lindale is giving up 32 a game.

At the same time....they are also much more battle tested up to this point than Chapel Hill...and they do have an impressive win over a good PT team on their resume (who beat a good Kilgore squad). 

3 close losses to teams that are currently combined 14-1. 

I agree that Lindale wont hold the Hill to 20. This will be a high scoring game. 

• Like 1