Tyler Chapel Hill vs Lindale

TheChill

17 hours ago, BLACKHAWK said:

Can’t wait until Friday night . Lindale fans on here will be so full of crow! They won’t know what hit them! 

We can't wait either. Someone is going to eat crow. I have a feeling it will be the team with the weak non-district schedule that has really pumped up their ego.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 5:20 PM, regaleagle said:

Looks to me like nobody has "blown out" Lindale this season so far......so I seriously doubt that will happen to them in Week 6 when every decent team is getting better in different areas.  I quite honestly look for  a very competitive ballgame in this matchup with the game not being decided until late in the 4th qtr.

Gilmer, still was a blow out.

No doubt CH is feeling good!  Their non district wasn't a super hard one.  Ill give you that.  But to say they haven't played ANYONE is silly.

Center was pretty terrible!

Greenville and Hallsville are 5A teams.  So in theory, they should have played CH better.  So what did CH beat?  2 super bad 5A teams?  🤔 Or are they just that good?  

Livingston and Athens had their only loss to CH.  You can say they didn't play anyone either I guess.  

What it boils down to is CH has been pretty bad the last 7 or 8 seasons excluding last season.  No one wants to believe they are a threat until they see it.  I get it.  
Every team in CH is undefeated right now.  They are going to be around for the next 3-4 years.  Just watch.  

I cant be at this game, but will be constantly refreshing the page.  LOL

16 minutes ago, bandman5554 said:

No doubt CH is feeling good!  Their non district wasn't a super hard one.  Ill give you that.  But to say they haven't played ANYONE is silly.

Greenville and Hallsville are 5A teams.  So in theory, they should have played CH better.  So what did CH beat?  2 super bad 5A teams?  🤔 Or are they just that good?  

Livingston and Athens had their only loss to CH.  You can say they didn't play anyone either I guess.  

What it boils down to is CH has been pretty bad the last 7 or 8 seasons excluding last season.  No one wants to believe they are a threat until they see it.  I get it.  
Every team in CH is undefeated right now.  They are going to be around for the next 3-4 years.  Just watch.  

Center could have beat Lindale this year if they played.

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I was atLindale/Gilmer game.

So was I. The problem was the qb not the receivers. Not to say there wasn’t a dropped pass or two but that happens to all receivers. Qb had a horrible 2 and a half quarters that game. He did look good for about a quarter and a half but he threw 4 or 5 interceptions that game. He is a good quarterback but had a bad game

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Jakeelee05 said:

So was I. The problem was the qb not the receivers. Not to say there wasn’t a dropped pass or two but that happens to all receivers. Qb had a horrible 2 and a half quarters that game. He did look good for about a quarter and a half but he threw 4 or 5 interceptions that game. He is a good quarterback but had a bad game

I’ll just let that comment speak for itself...

1 hour ago, bandman5554 said:

You can subscribe to Texan Live brotha. You can watch them live. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Yea and agreed that Lindale did played Van and a very good Gilmer team, the Mabank is question mark but Gilmer has faster dudes then Chapel Hill has so it be a game to see where both teams stands to be honest if Gilmer would have played Chapel Hill Gilmer would of won by blow out.

How do you figure Gilmer would blow CH out? Just assumption I guess? Dude, you need to come watch the hill play. I think you will sing a different tune. No way Gilmer  blows them out! If anything it would be an even match with advantage ch due to better and FASTER skill players.  Gilmer must be overrated or they would have played Carthage better. A number 2 ranked team should at least compete against a number 1. I get Carthage is on another level most years but still should have been closer. Maybe I’m completely wrong but I just don’t see Gilmer blowing out this CH team. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

What’s funny is I seem to remember the same kind of talk last year about how Chapel Hill was gonna whoop Lindale and then got stomped. Then comes the 3rd round of the playoffs and all we heard was how it was gonna be a different ball game because Chapel Hill was much better than the first time they played. Then they got stomped again. Yes Jenkins had a lot to do with how much Lindale scored but he had nothing to do with how Little Chapel Hill scored. They only scored once in each game. Lindale’s defense this year is looking good again so it wouldn’t surprise me to see Lindale take Chapel Hill to the wood shed again. Not saying it’s going to happen but wouldn’t be surprised if it did

• LOL! 1

11 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

What’s funny is I seem to remember the same kind of talk last year about how Chapel Hill was gonna whoop Lindale and then got stomped. Then comes the 3rd round of the playoffs and all we heard was how it was gonna be a different ball game because Chapel Hill was much better than the first time they played. Then they got stomped again. Yes Jenkins had a lot to do with how much Lindale scored but he had nothing to do with how Little Chapel Hill scored. They only scored once in each game. Lindale’s defense this year is looking good again so it wouldn’t surprise me to see Lindale take Chapel Hill to the wood shed again. Not saying it’s going to happen but wouldn’t be surprised if it did

I know i never said that about Lindale last year. After the first beating I knew we didn't stand a chance in the playoff game. 

Lindale was just clearly the better team last year, by a lot. Better D, Better run game, just better overall. Lindale showed they were the second best team in 4aD1 last year. not sure anyone competes with Argyle. 

No way Lindale takes CH anywhere, especially to the wood shed. It will more than likely be the other way around this year. 

2 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Last year is last year. Chapel Hill will spank y’all if you guys don’t get your act together. Stop acting like Lindale is this juggernaut. Hill has more than enough to win. This should be a great matchup.

That’s hilarious. Lindale isn’t the ones acting like they can’t be beat. C Hill people are the ones that keep saying there’s no way Lindale has a chance. I was just pointing out the fact that’s the same kind of noise they were talking last year and got smoked. They are riding a high from being 5-0 but it’s against bad teams. All I’m saying is tap the breaks before you just write Lindale off