Tyler Chapel Hill vs Lindale

TheChill

21 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I thought Lindale could win but expected much closer game and expected for them to play much better. Good effort Chill .

Take 21 points off the board and multiple momentum killing first downs. Score was closer than it looked. 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2021 at 9:27 PM, TheChill said:

Athens came out thinking they were on Chill level. I think it was because they were 4-0 coming into district play. But it only took a few minutes for them to find out they were in way over their head with 28-0 in first quarter and 50-7 at the half. 

Lots of difference between Athens and Lindale 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I thought Lindale could win but expected much closer game and expected for them to play much better. Good effort Chill .

Hard to be competitive when you have 3 TD’s called back!!! 

Dirty laundry ALL over the field…ALL night long!!!

On 9/27/2021 at 11:14 AM, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Have you watched any film from the Lindale/Mabank game? Or are you just making assumptions based on the name "Mabank"?

Some weird stuff happened in that game. A questionable fumble call gave Mabank a short field to take the lead and I think Lindale may have only ran 20 plays in the first half due to Mabank getting the ball first and just eating up the clock.

I think you make assumptions with nothing to back it up. So like I said, we will revisit this on Saturday and if I'm wrong then I'll eat my crow. I think Lindale/CH will be a close game. Compare the SOS overall.

Lindale delivered a good ol spanking and will be district champs soon. As for all the mabank talk, don’t be surprised if they frustrate and ball control the gm when they beat chill

40 minutes ago, TopDog96 said:

Hard to be competitive when you have 3 TD’s called back!!! 

Dirty laundry ALL over the field…ALL night long!!!

What about the defense? Great teams overcome adversity. Pretty sure Chill was holding at times its just that you finally ran into refs that actually called it.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

What about the defense? Great teams overcome adversity. Pretty sure Chill was holding at times its just that you finally ran into refs that actually called it.

So your saying CH has held all year but refs ignored it? But finally decided to call it last night? 🤦🏻‍♂️

• LOL! 1

49 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Knew Lindale would win.

They were more battle tested...had some close losses against some good teams and had the coaching edge.

Losing Jenkins was irrelevant.

Irrelevant? Please man, don’t kid yourself. He was a key piece and 1 of the main reasons Lindale made their first and only state trip. To say losing him is irrelevant is plain silly and frankly insulting to Jenkins. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BLACKHAWK said:

Irrelevant?

Yes, irrelevant.

Lindale was supposedly going to lose this game because they didn't have Jenkins. Remember?

Forget the SOS, good coaching, discipline etc that they had coming into this game.....everything was about Jenkins. 

He was a big reason why Lindale was successful last year, but definitely not the only reason. Football is the ultimate team sport, I guess you had to learn that the hard way.

• Like 2