Tyler Chapel Hill vs Lindale

TheChill

On 10/2/2021 at 8:52 AM, TopDog96 said:

What changes were made after half? 

Good question. Do you have the transcript from the half time conversation? Would love to hear of the "coaches made no adjustments"? Or did the "players not execute"?

Seems like the coaches have "not been out coached" for most of the year. Odd that they suddenly became ignorant of their opponents.  

1 hour ago, 89Falcon said:

Good question. Do you have the transcript from the half time conversation? Would love to hear of the "coaches made no adjustments"? Or did the "players not execute"?

Seems like the coaches have "not been out coached" for most of the year. Odd that they suddenly became ignorant of their opponents.  

That's maybe not be out coached maybe due to the pre district teams they played.

Ok, 
Finished sitting at the table like a 4 year old refusing to eat the CROW!  Finally finished it and WOW!

Lindale Defense was blowing past our O line ALL NIGHT LONG!
CH QB lost his cool and never recovered from being chased around the field.  (Lets be honest, he wasn't chased long.  They got to him quick)
I am in NO WAY taking that win from the Eagles, but man did CH play a sloppy game.  Someone on here said that they finally were getting the calls they should have gotten all year.  NOT TRUE.  I think they have never had to hold out of desperation like they did Friday.  

I still think there were about 3-5 calls there were shady, but it doesn't matter...... Lindale won in almost every aspect of the game and took advantage of what I think was a very over confident CH team.  

Crow digested
Upset stomach

CH - 42
Palestine 28

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Don't believe they had enough time to adjust after watching players and COACHES...WALK off the field with their heads down!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TopDog96 said:

Don't believe they had enough time to adjust after watching players and COACHES...WALK off the field with their heads down!!!

Seems likely, what would be your recommendations for them moving forward? Work on blocking? tackling? 

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, TheChill said:

Well what do you think of Chapel Hill now ? 

I think the last three times they've played Lindale the score is pretty outlandish in favor of the Eagles. Pretty cool that they are experiencing a run. Kudos to Chapel Hill for that.

Revisiting a thread against a team that has absolutely smoked you the last three times you've played to brag is a little weird though....

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TheChill said:

Well what do you think of Chapel Hill now ? 

Cmon man. You and I know real well we needed that loss to Lindale to get us off that high horse. I’ll admit I was on that high as well, but rub it in on a fellow District Foe. Smh 🤦‍♂️ 

They Beat LBJ now let’s do that as well. Which I know we can, but brotha that’s old news. We will relive this rivalry once again next year. Keep it classy my brotha. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, LilBroKevTEN said:

Cmon man. You and I know real well we needed that loss to Lindale to get us off that high horse. I’ll admit I was on that high as well, but rub it in on a fellow District Foe. Smh 🤦‍♂️ 

They Beat LBJ now let’s do that as well. Which I know we can, but brotha that’s old news. We will relive this rivalry once again next year. Keep it classy my brotha. 

I appreciate this response. Pulling for you guys to get it done!!!

4 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

I think the last three times they've played Lindale the score is pretty outlandish in favor of the Eagles. Pretty cool that they are experiencing a run. Kudos to Chapel Hill for that.

Revisiting a thread against a team that has absolutely smoked you the last three times you've played to brag is a little weird though....

All I'm saying is never count the Dawgs out. When we played Lindale in district the zebra's called 3 TDS  back and we later found out that their were two official had Family members on the team and cheerleader squad. BTW we've won two state championships and played in three and one game away from the 4th. So when Lindale accomplishe that then you can brag also

• Stinks 2

20 hours ago, TheChill said:

All I'm saying is never count the Dawgs out. When we played Lindale in district the zebra's called 3 TDS  back and we later found out that their were two official had Family members on the team and cheerleader squad. BTW we've won two state championships and played in three and one game away from the 4th. So when Lindale accomplishe that then you can brag also

Dude you need to chill. Everyone is excited for CH and are rooting for you guys but to pull this thread back up from months ago is childish. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TheChill said:

Guys like you make me not want to root for CH. luckily, I know that you’re just one of a few really annoying/lame CH fans. I am still pulling for the Dogs, despite your annoying posts. 

• 10 months later...
3 hours ago, TheChill said:

It's a difference when they don't call back touchdowns like they did last year. 

We whipped your ace last year fair and square just like you whipped ours last night. Quit being a little B. Where were you after Gilmer spanked your little bottoms earlier this year? No respect for the clown fan who shows up after a few wins.  Guys like CHill5000 been here and stay here no matter what. You’re just a nut-hugger when they win.