Tyler Chapel Hill vs Lindale

TheChill

5 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Last year is last year. Chapel Hill will spank y’all if you guys don’t get your act together. Stop acting like Lindale is this juggernaut. Hill has more than enough to win. This should be a great matchup.

I totally agree with this statement.  I mean, you drop classifications and think you are a powerhouse?  I mean, you "should" be kicking butt every week with or without a Jenkins.  Just my opinion.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is my opinion.  I think without Jenkins last year Lindale doesn't have the success they had, yes we can claim their passing game was decent. But, 80-85% of their offense was Jenkins.

I still feel this game will be close by I think the speed of C-Hill will be too much for Lindale.

I'll take C-Hill something like 31-14

4 minutes ago, bandman5554 said:

I totally agree with this statement.  I mean, you drop classifications and think you are a powerhouse?  I mean, you "should" be kicking butt every week with or without a Jenkins.  Just my opinion.  

No one is acting like Lindale is a "powerhouse" or "juggernaut"

We are trying to tell you guys that we don't think CH is going to beat us by 40 like they have all of the terrible teams they have played. Lindale is a little more battle tested than the teams CH has played. Lindale is definitely better coached than the teams you've played. Lindale has plenty of experience in big games after last year.

If you think CH and the "Greatest Show on Turf" is going to run away with this, then that is fine. We will see how it all shakes out on Friday night.

4 minutes ago, HJR7 said:

This is my opinion.  I think without Jenkins last year Lindale doesn't have the success they had, yes we can claim their passing game was decent. But, 80-85% of their offense was Jenkins.

I still feel this game will be close by I think the speed of C-Hill will be too much for Lindale.

I'll take C-Hill something like 31-14

Spot on. 

Just now, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I don’t get it . I mean he acts like Jenkins wasn’t the focal point and wouldn’t have made it that far without it. Next year not miss a beat lol.Man  I thought I was delusional.

Im floored they are even ranked as high as they are.  Im telling ya man... They could NOT make the playoffs.
Chapel Hill (1 or 2)
Kilgore (1 or 2)
Palestine (3)
Lindale (3 or 4)
Henderson (3 or 4)
Mabank (5 or 6)
Athens (5 or 6)

9 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

No one is acting like Lindale is a "powerhouse" or "juggernaut"

We are trying to tell you guys that we don't think CH is going to beat us by 40 like they have all of the terrible teams they have played. Lindale is a little more battle tested than the teams CH has played. Lindale is definitely better coached than the teams you've played. Lindale has plenty of experience in big games after last year.

If you think CH and the "Greatest Show on Turf" is going to run away with this, then that is fine. We will see how it all shakes out on Friday night.

I hear ya man!  In the grand scheme of things, im just an old fart making predictions from the couch.  I think the CH is crazy good.  I think only 1 or 2 teams..... but honestly 1 in the district has a chance of beating them.  
But you are right..... We will see Friday.  Hope im not eating crow.... but will def serve some up if we win by 30+  LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bandman5554 said:

I hear ya man!  In the grand scheme of things, im just an old fart making predictions from the couch.  I think the CH is crazy good.  I think only 1 or 2 teams..... but honestly 1 in the district has a chance of beating them.  
But you are right..... We will see Friday.  Hope im not eating crow.... but will def serve some up if we win by 30+  LOL

😂 I understand! Crow will be served one way or another I'm sure. I hope it is a good and injury free game. At the end of the day I hope our district represents East Texas well in the TXHSFB Playoffs.

On 9/28/2021 at 10:09 AM, GoodOleBoy73 said:

I completely forgot about the 15 tackles that Jordan Jenkins had last year against Chapel Hill...

Oh wait...he didn't play defense. 🤐

Pretty sure the District's Defensive MVP, plus the best pass rusher were also seniors on Lindale's defense last year...Jenkins was realistically at least 65% of their offense, not sure how many TD's they scored as a group, but I do know he scored over 20 in their first 3 playoff games

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You might not but Jake from State Farm sure does. 

I really don’t know where your getting that I said Lindale is a power house. I never even once said that. All I said was that Chapel Hill sure is being cocky after going 5-0 against bad teams. I do believe we can beat CH and that we can win district but never said we were the same as last year. You would have to be crazy to think we are at the same level without Jenkins. 

Bulldogs vs Eagles 

This year’s TCH team has no ceiling to what they can be or become.

However that win Lindale had over Pine Tree speak volume.

Pine Tree handed LE and Kilgore their lunch.

It will come down to the coaching for one of the two teams to win. The other can just down right win it.

Good luck to both.

Yea I don’t really get what your saying but go back and look at my posts. I have never said we are a powerhouse or a juggernaut. I did say I wouldn’t be surprised if Lindale won and won by a lot but I also wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t win. I’m not even saying I don’t think CH is awesome this year. I’m just saying it stands to be seen yet because they haven’t played any good teams yet and a lot of the CH fans (not all) are saying Lindale doesn’t stand a chance and that’s just stupid 

22 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Chapel Hill homers on here were non existent when they were crowning homecoming queens. You will have to forgive them for premature excitement. Lion king off his rocker he likes freakin Kilgore. Take it for what it is worth.

Heck yes.... Its been a pretty hard 10 years. LOL

This has been a great rivalry over the years with a edge to Lindale. I can see Lindale putting up some points tomorrow night but just not being able to keep up or stop CH offense.  I think Ch will have  a 21 point lead at halftime. Good luck to both teams!

2010- CH 41-17

2011-CH 51-29

2013- CH 56-37

2014 Lindale 21-17

2015 Lindale 27-0

2020- Lindale 52-6

2020 Playoff game Lindale 36-7

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BLACKHAWK said:

This has been a great rivalry over the years with a edge to Lindale. I can see Lindale putting up some points tomorrow night but just not being able to keep up or stop CH offense.  I think Ch will have  a 21 point lead at halftime. Good luck to both teams!

2010- CH 41-17

2011-CH 51-29

2013- CH 56-37

2014 Lindale 21-17

2015 Lindale 27-0

2020- Lindale 52-6

2020 Playoff game Lindale 36-7

Hopefully Tyler can get y’all on the schedule next year 😉