Eagles @ Dallas ***MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Crawford

I don’t understand the point of video replay if you still can’t get a call right. For anyone to say it wasn’t clear enough to make the right call on Dak’s TD, I have to wonder what they were looking at. 
It wasn’t clear from the side angle, because there were bodies in the way. The overhead angle, however, clearly showed him stretching the ball a full yard into the end zone. 

It obviously didn’t affect the outcome of the game, but next time it might.

I thought it was a solidly played game by the Cowboys after the early hiccups with Dak's fumble for an Eagles TD and getting stuffed at the 1.  Kirtfalcon is definitely wrong on Jalen Hurts talent.  He's not ready to be a starter yet.  I've always believed in giving a highly rated college quarterback 5 years in the league to mature and become used to the speed of the game.  Only a few rookie quarterbacks have been successful in the NFL within their first two years.  The Carolina game will give me a better idea of how good this team is.  They have caught a break with the McCaffery injury.  I only see two games that might be tough with Kansas City that showed they can be beat and Oakland.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 5:26 AM, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I am jealous. Great moment. I thought meeting Michael Irvin last week was cool. 

Heck.....I used to shoot pool with Michael, Everett Gay, and Babe Laughenberg regularly back in the day.......all the time and on a first name invited basis.  They liked me, and actually I was top competition in those days for their games at Dave & Busters.  I met lots of Cowboys over the years......and Rangers, too.  Deer hunted with Geno Petralli.

• Like 1