Pleasant Grove @ Carthage

HearEmaGrowlin

Just now, mikehoncho said:

Only way I see it being close is if Carthage offense continues to self harm at an even greater pace than they have thus far.

Carthage by 28+

I believe the Dawg offense gained confidence and made big time improvements in the run game. Even with all the mishaps, they still made big plays. The Dawg D is playing at a championship level. 
The Dawgs get better this week and will win against PG. 

I like the starting rb so far.  He runs with fury and just doesn't want to be brought down.  There were several plays the other night that would've been losses were it not for his effort.  I see alot of potential with the O, just need to work out the kinks and get those reps.

8 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I like the starting rb so far.  He runs with fury and just doesn't want to be brought down.  There were several plays the other night that would've been losses were it not for his effort.  I see alot of potential with the O, just need to work out the kinks and get those reps.

He looked good and Bell has been such an awesome surprise this year! 

13 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I totally agree with you because of some of teams they have and how badly they were beaten. 

Yep. And IF PG scores, it will be on the jv/freshmen kids who get to come in during the fourth quarter. The score may not be completely out of hand, just because Surratt won't run things up, but the game will never hang in the balance.

Sounds so disrespectful to PG, and I apologize. But Carthage's defense is that good.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, d0tc0m said:

Yep. And IF PG scores, it will be on the jv/freshmen kids who get to come in during the fourth quarter. The score may not be completely out of hand, just because Surratt won't run things up, but the game will never hang in the balance.

Sounds so disrespectful to PG, and I apologize. But Carthage's defense is that good.

Witnessed #5 kip for first time in person Friday night and man that young man plays with fire, talk about electric...defense is very good

• Like 3