Jump to content

Pleasant Grove @ Carthage


HearEmaGrowlin
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, mikehoncho said:

Only way I see it being close is if Carthage offense continues to self harm at an even greater pace than they have thus far.

Carthage by 28+

I believe the Dawg offense gained confidence and made big time improvements in the run game. Even with all the mishaps, they still made big plays. The Dawg D is playing at a championship level. 
The Dawgs get better this week and will win against PG. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like the starting rb so far.  He runs with fury and just doesn't want to be brought down.  There were several plays the other night that would've been losses were it not for his effort.  I see alot of potential with the O, just need to work out the kinks and get those reps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I like the starting rb so far.  He runs with fury and just doesn't want to be brought down.  There were several plays the other night that would've been losses were it not for his effort.  I see alot of potential with the O, just need to work out the kinks and get those reps.

He looked good and Bell has been such an awesome surprise this year! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, d0tc0m said:

I can’t picture PG scoring in this game. Honestly, barring penalties or special teams snafu’s, I don’t know if the Hawks will get into Carthage territory.

I totally agree with you because of some of teams they have and how badly they were beaten. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I totally agree with you because of some of teams they have and how badly they were beaten. 

Yep. And IF PG scores, it will be on the jv/freshmen kids who get to come in during the fourth quarter. The score may not be completely out of hand, just because Surratt won't run things up, but the game will never hang in the balance.

Sounds so disrespectful to PG, and I apologize. But Carthage's defense is that good.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, d0tc0m said:

Yep. And IF PG scores, it will be on the jv/freshmen kids who get to come in during the fourth quarter. The score may not be completely out of hand, just because Surratt won't run things up, but the game will never hang in the balance.

Sounds so disrespectful to PG, and I apologize. But Carthage's defense is that good.

Witnessed #5 kip for first time in person Friday night and man that young man plays with fire, talk about electric...defense is very good

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...