Jefferson @ White Oak

Racer55

Jeffy or WO  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

Yep, and they have the biggest bunch of non loyal “fans” as well. Some of them were big talkers and haven’t been around in a couple years. Hardly anyone showed up last year after TQ Jackson and that bunch graduated. There’s a couple posters that have always been around though, but for the most part Jeffy had the largest fair weather fan base. Now it’s crickets from them. 😂 There’s 1 or two on the app I’ll try to get wound up this week once the GW folks back off. Lol

EB already 💩 on folks, gonna be a long week with no ball. Let GW have their glory this week. 

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

Yep, and they have the biggest bunch of non loyal “fans” as well. Some of them were big talkers and haven’t been around in a couple years. Hardly anyone showed up last year after TQ Jackson and that bunch graduated. There’s a couple posters that have always been around though, but for the most part Jeffy had the largest fair weather fan base. Now it’s crickets from them. 😂 There’s 1 or two on the app I’ll try to get wound up this week once the GW folks back off. Lol

Back off?  What you talkin bout Willis? 😂 

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Jeffy has 0 wins against teams with a winning record. The one team they played with a winning record smoked em. Pitty going winless this year? What about center? 

Who have y’all played and beat that has a winning record? Two of yalls wins came from teams a combined 0-10. 

43 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

WO let an Atlanta team that isn’t playing good at all stay with them and Jeffy looks to be pretty decent. 

Atlanta’s been a ? Mark since week 1. Hard to scheme against them when they were struggling as much as they were. They got qb1 and wr1 back and both were big parts to their offense. Their O didn’t score in the 2nd half except off a 73 yard fake punt lol. Also we got off the gas in the 4th trying to run the clock out. Just doesn’t work running clock out if they hold u to 4th down cause you run every play. Same thing happened at Harleton and Jeffy last year and Atlanta last year. We put points up then try to survive in the 4th quarter. Gets hairy sometimes. Lol

51 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I agree. I haven’t seen Jeffy play but based on results I would think the teams are close. 

I think both are close and also would come down to who plays better and makes less mistakes. Should be a good game. Normally always is a good one between us. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Atlanta’s been a ? Mark since week 1. Hard to scheme against them when they were struggling as much as they were. They got qb1 and wr1 back and both were big parts to their offense. Their O didn’t score in the 2nd half except off a 73 yard fake punt lol. Also we got off the gas in the 4th trying to run the clock out. Just doesn’t work running clock out if they hold u to 4th down cause you run every play. Same thing happened at Harleton and Jeffy last year and Atlanta last year. We put points up then try to survive in the 4th quarter. Gets hairy sometimes. Lol

I’ve seen it at all levels, a team gets a lead and then just tries to hold on instead of putting the nail in the coffin. Even good teams can get 21 points rang up on them in the matter of just a few minutes. You have to go for the throat. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I’ve seen it at all levels, a team gets a lead and then just tries to hold on instead of putting the nail in the coffin. Even good teams can get 21 points rang up on them in the matter of just a few minutes. You have to go for the throat. 

Man U hit the nail on the head with this, I hate when we do it. Sometimes it gets really hairy in certain situations and I’m like Jesus what happened.