Jefferson @ White Oak

Racer55

Jeffy or WO  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Atlanta’s been a ? Mark since week 1. Hard to scheme against them when they were struggling as much as they were. They got qb1 and wr1 back and both were big parts to their offense. Their O didn’t score in the 2nd half except off a 73 yard fake punt lol. Also we got off the gas in the 4th trying to run the clock out. Just doesn’t work running clock out if they hold u to 4th down cause you run every play. Same thing happened at Harleton and Jeffy last year and Atlanta last year. We put points up then try to survive in the 4th quarter. Gets hairy sometimes. Lol

If you watched enough football, you’ve seen a team score 3-4 times in a matter of like 5 plays. TD, fumbled KO, TD, pick 6 TD…etc

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Man U hit the nail on the head with this, I hate when we do it. Sometimes it gets really hairy in certain situations and I’m like Jesus what happened. 

Yep. When you have the momentum you have to keep at it. Say for instance you been successfully passing the ball and get a little lead and then “we gonna run the ball and take time off the clock”… man, just keep doing what you were doing when you were building that lead. The ball bounces funny sometimes and sometimes a 21 point lead ain’t big enough. 28 points is pretty comfortable in the 4th but keep your foot on the pedal to ensure you don’t squander that lead. 

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

If you watched enough football, you’ve seen a team score 3-4 times in a matter of like 5 plays. TD, fumbled KO, TD, pick 6 TD…etc

That’s what happened at Harleton they had a defensive TD, and we’re down by 4 to us. Our QB got tossed. Backup threw int then we started running constantly to run clock out. Then they got the ball back and 2 long pass plays later they’re on like first and goal with about a min or two left lol and we’re all like uhhh what’s going on. Luckily we held em out of the end zone. Lol

5 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yep. When you have the momentum you have to keep at it. Say for instance you been successfully passing the ball and get a little lead and then “we gonna run the ball and take time off the clock”… man, just keep doing what you were doing when you were building that lead. The ball bounces funny sometimes and sometimes a 21 point lead ain’t big enough. 28 points is pretty comfortable in the 4th but keep your foot on the pedal to ensure you don’t squander that lead. 

For sure man, that’s how I look at it too. We don’t have a home run type rushing attack and so u know when we’re running the ball and play clock down in the 4th we let off the gas. Then bam ur down to a minute left and only one score ahead and they got the ball. I’m with ya, gotta go for the throat.

Guest Tiger03lb
54 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Yep, I figured they would… GW, Sabine, Tatum, and Jefferson should be the 4 in. 

In that order? 👀😆

On 9/26/2021 at 7:21 PM, Racer55 said:

Alright puppy pound @THEDAWGPOUND75657 we still own that 75657 where y’all fair weather fans at? 

all that talk @Dawg665 did and he ain’t around no more. Jeffy back to mediocrity and y’all don’t show up at all. Lol

@MrDontPlay where ya at? 

@highschoolfootballnut

Im sure there’s more fair weather posters I’m missing, but these were the main ones especially the top two. 

im here just figure pswrd out couldnt get back in but i have missed yall