PP@Hooks

Ttownhornet

On 9/27/2021 at 5:44 PM, RogerDorn said:

wish hooks still had wr, seems like every year they lose one of better guys on team....either way give me them hornets 38-31. 

We seem to lose a big time player each year, but the coaching staff continues to get the team ready to be successful. The young guys stepped up last week against Redwater and will have to continue to get better each week. We need to get a win this week because we have a bye next week and it makes for a long two weeks after a loss. Pewitt will be a very tough game, but I believe the Hornets will get the win. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hornetblue said:

We seem to lose a big time player each year, but the coaching staff continues to get the team ready to be successful. The young guys stepped up last week against Redwater and will have to continue to get better each week. We need to get a win this week because we have a bye next week and it makes for a long two weeks after a loss. Pewitt will be a very tough game, but I believe the Hornets will get the win. 

It has seemed that way for a few years now. I think they still have a chance. If the Oline can block I think rb can be good. I can’t think of # but another wr has had some good games as well. 

2 hours ago, GoBigBlue said:

This game being at Hooks is always a tough one for Pewitt.  If officiating is any count Pewitt wins.  If not then it's tough to beat Hooks with home cooking.

This coming from someone from Dfield...thats hilarious..

• LOL! 1

On 9/29/2021 at 8:43 PM, blesseddaily said:

After seeing both teams I believe PP will win...but it is going to be a dogfight!!! I think Hooks losing their big time player gives the edge to Pewitt. That young man was a difference maker.

Brahmas by 10.

Dang, missed it by a point!!   52-41 Brahmas!! Where is PP's biggest fan?? Did he get the boot again???