just was the problem with Gilmer last week

powerlifter

I wasn’t at the game, but I watched the “live” broadcast on Saturday. First of all, Gilmer’s defense played very well, so kudos to them. The Buckeye OL was pretty much totally dominated by the Dawg DL. They and the LBs were all over Tennison. He just didn’t have time to do anything, and when he did, the DBs were right there. He didn’t look comfortable all night.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, powerlifter said:

Gilmer there are a lot better team from what they showed up  last friday , Carthage  dose have a good defence but  Gilmer   should have moved the ball better 

Hahaha man why are you always worrying about everyone but ur team. Just make it to face Carthage and u will see why.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, powerlifter said:

Gilmer there are a lot better team from what they showed up  last friday , Carthage  dose have a good defence but  Gilmer   should have moved the ball better 

Well, it’s not like they were playing the mighty Hamshire Fannett Longhorns and only scoring 28…

• LOL! 4

39 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Well, it’s not like they were playing the mighty Hamshire Fannett Longhorns and only scoring 28…

39 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

hay no problem 5 td call back mustangs  need to work on there holding   glad they  got there offence linemen back   today  oh  how about there freshmen running back who  carried the  ball 8 times for 90 yards  was on the unbeaten JV who has not lost a game in 3 years now the balls back in your court tell me something good

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, powerlifter said:

hay no problem 5 td call back mustangs  need to work on there holding   glad they  got there offence linemen back   today  oh  how about there freshmen running back who  carried the  ball 8 times for 90 yards  was on the unbeaten JV who has not lost a game in 3 years now the balls back in your court tell me something good

Sounds like an undisciplined bunch that gets away with holding on the touchdowns they do score on. Lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, SHillBuckeye said:

I wasn’t at the game, but I watched the “live” broadcast on Saturday. First of all, Gilmer’s defense played very well, so kudos to them. The Buckeye OL was pretty much totally dominated by the Dawg DL. They and the LBs were all over Tennison. He just didn’t have time to do anything, and when he did, the DBs were right there. He didn’t look comfortable all night.

by looking at there OL looks like a collage    they push the DL out of the way  there  must aveage around 280 are 270  i myself woul like to know

21 hours ago, powerlifter said:

Gilmer is a very good team and still deserves the number Two ranking. 
Carthage Dawgs, they are not as you say have a good defense. They have a once in a lifetime defense. 
If the offense did not have growing pains, I believe only one team out of the three they have played would have scored on the Dawg (Crosby). 
They were in the backfield most of the night when the tailback got the ball. 
The Gilmer QB was under relentless pressure and receivers were covered like a blanket. The score would have been much worse if the Dawg QB did have so many mishaps dropping the ball. Gilmer did not stop the Dawg offense as much as the Dawg offense stopped good drives ball mishandling. 
Once the Dawg offense gels and controls the ball. The defense will really be able wreak havoc on offenses. 
If they meet again the score will be even worse. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Carthage Dawgs, they are not as you say have a good defense. They have a once in a lifetime defense. 
If the offense did not have growing pains, I believe only one team out of the three they have played would have scored on the Dawg (Crosby). 
The Gilmer QB was under relentless pressure and receivers were covered like a blanket. The score would have been much worse if the Dawg QB did have so many mishaps dropping the ball. Gilmer did not stop the Dawg offense as much as the Dawg offense stopped good drives ball mishandling. 
Once the Dawg offense gels and controls the ball. The defense will really be able wreak havoc on offenses. 

good post nice reading 

2 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

That was what I saw. Carthage O couldn't get out their own way but still won the game handily