3-0 Panthers @ 2-1 Cowboys

Crawford

Cowboys Week 4  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Carolina Panthers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2021 at 05:00 PM

29 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

@Doomer I wouldn't want to be facing the Boys' right now, they on a roll and on a mission.  Like Hulk Hogan said when he joined the NWO "Not only are the boys going to take over, they will destroy everything in their path".  True up.

Tru-up. Them Panthers gonna feels like they's got own milkbone flaverdt undershorts!

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Crawford said:

He's turning into another Deion Sanders

He's no Deion.  I'd say he's just a tad better than Everson Walls though.  Everson had 11 interceptions his rookie year being an undrafted rookie I actually think he should have received the ROY over Lawrence Taylor.  He had 7 his sophomore year.  

I think this game was closer on the scoreboard than what it actually was.  Dallas seemed to go into a prevent defense when they went up 36-14.  They were giving up yardage left and right, and acted like they had the game easily in hand.  If this team is going to succeed in the playoffs they need to go full throttle for all 60 minutes.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Crawford said:

Cowboys had 245 total rushing yards

What I saw today was what I was hoping for with Herschel and Tony.  I don't know if we can resign Pollard, but I think he lit a fire under Zeke to step it up the past two games.  Pollard has one more year on his contract and Zeke has 5 more years.  I know we could get more out of Tony in draft picks, but in a way I'd rather keep him.  Zeke needs to keep playing like this to earn his keep.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

He's no Deion.  I'd say he's just a tad better than Everson Walls though.  Everson had 11 interceptions his rookie year being an undrafted rookie I actually think he should have received the ROY over Lawrence Taylor.  He had 7 his sophomore year.  

I think this game was closer on the scoreboard than what it actually was.  Dallas seemed to go into a prevent defense when they went up 36-14.  They were giving up yardage left and right, and acted like they had the game easily in hand.  If this team is going to succeed in the playoffs they need to go full throttle for all 60 minutes.  

This

I don’t think they’ve found the killer instinct yet. You up on somebody you need to put your boot on their throat and finish it. Don’t give them a chance to comeback by playing safe and prevent.

I still say the Zeke extension was a bad move. You don’t pay running backs. You draft them, use them up and bring in their cheap replacements. It’s a vicious cycle that allows money to be spent on bigger needs. Zeke could have been coming off the books with Pollard ready to take on the lead role.

This young defense looks good flying around the field. Not always hitting what they see. Out of position sometimes. When it lines up for them it’s fun. Parsons looks like Charles Haley, maybe a poor man’s LT. The Osa kid at DT is something we ain’t had in a long time. Jayron Kearse was a special teams guy everywhere he’s been but he’s looked pretty good so far. If this defense can be just good enough to give Dak a fighting chance, then NFC East champs and maybe a playoff win could be in the future.

• Like 1

All this talk about Zeke... I'm just happy to see (knock on wood) that he hasn't had any fumbles in the first 4 games. 

One thing I have noticed, is he's down in the passing game. Maybe this is because Dallas has done a good job spreading the ball around, I'm not sure. 8 targets through 4 games is less than half his average, but maybe it's because Dak isn't having to check down. I have not seen many screens to him, and goodness knows Zeke is dangerous on a screen.

I am digging the Shultz kid at TE, but he's gotta secure that ball a little better. He's done an excellent job finding space, and I'm not sure what his YAC is, but from what I've seen it's pretty good for a TE. 

Dak was impressive this week. Maybe not as clean as he'd like to be, but he made plays with his legs, and kept himself out of harms way for the most part. 

Defense is just looking awesome. Imagine what they'll look like with D-Law back. Randy Gregory was a monster this weekend, Micah Parsons is awesome, and Tre Diggs... I swear if Dallas lets him go I will never forgive them. For so long I've wanted a CB that could shut down a side of the field... I think this is our guy.

Great win, and I agree with whomever said it, it wasn't close. Play-calling became a little vanilla, and defense played soft after going up in the 3rd. Kellen Moore did exactly what he needed to do to win though, and I gotta give him props on the 3rd down triple option. That was creative and clutch.