Week 7 Tatum @ New Boston

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ New Boston  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Big brother Trey is the one with 15 offers but baby brother CJ is the key this week on blowing up that offense in the middle. CJ, a junior, has one offer, from Jeff Traylor at UTSA, who has it rolling down there by the way. 

CJ's mid season reel - http://www.hudl.com/v/2Frwem

WOOOO !!!!!  Done got me hype. 42-7👀

Hole up hole up, let me settle down. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Have you seen the kid? Lol, he ain't a normal freshman. Hellacious vision. I think he'll be highly recruited. True RB. 

Yeah man. Kid can for sure see a hole. 1 arm tackles don’t work on him either, and if gets out in front u gotta have a hellacious angle to catch him. He is fast. Also he isn’t 14 year old small. He looks like a true jr. or sr. I think mummy held him back a couple years lol.

6 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah man. Kid can for sure see a hole. 1 arm tackles don’t work on him either, and if gets out in front u gotta have a hellacious angle to catch him. He is fast. Also he isn’t 14 year old small. He looks like a true jr. or sr. I think mummy held him back a couple years lol.

Didn't think he looked that young either, doesn't move like a freshman either.  Kid is pretty much a complete back as a freshman. If he ever reaches 5'11 or 6' he'll be a stud recruit in my opinion. Needs to gain a little speed but the vision and shiftiness is there. 

14 hours ago, sackem said:

Stop #7 and you might beat GW. He ran untouched into the back field many times.

Yeah I warned Eagleborn before that game that he would be a factor but was told that #7 was just a pedestrian nobody. He made a big impact on defense and caught the 2 point conversion to win it. 

8 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Yeah I warned Eagleborn before that game that he would be a factor but was told that #7 was just a pedestrian nobody. He made a big impact on defense and caught the 2 point conversion to win it. 

#7 Eli Cates? Or however you spell it

7 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Yea that 1 tackle and 3 hurries was impressive. Thanks for warning me. 

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Btw you have a lot of time on your hands if you are tracking tackles and hurries 😂 

If only there was a place on the World Wide Web that you could click on in seconds to get the stats …. Then it probably wouldn’t take so much time, eh?

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

If only there was a place on the World Wide Web that you could click on in seconds to get the stats …. Then it probably wouldn’t take so much time, eh?

Come now you know you sit at home and calculate all that up 😂