Week Seven: #4 Longview at #3 Highland Park

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (5-1) vs Highland Park Scots (4-1)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Highland Park in a close one
    • Highland Park in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/09/2021 at 12:30 AM

19 minutes ago, kingwolf said:

We will see.  Longview should be able to score some points if we don't make the stupid mistakes.  Randy Allen is going to be ready for this young defense and is going to push them hard...going to be interesting to see how we play with a few starters out.

He struggled with Sherman’s defense, he is gonna have nightmares against y’all’s defense 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, kingwolf said:

We will see.  Longview should be able to score some points if we don't make the stupid mistakes.  Randy Allen is going to be ready for this young defense and is going to push them hard...going to be interesting to see how we play with a few starters out.

I’m with you on the injuries. Just as our offense is finally getting back to full health, it seems our like young D is taking on the chin. Let’s hope they can overcome it. We’re extremely, extremely young on that side of the ball…which again, this will be one of the first times they’ve been in an environment such as this. Stay calm and play our game and I think we’ll be ok.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WhyUMad said:

Hook,Line and Sinker!! I must make you really mad because I dont agree with  you! Must be a Libtard! Go Highland Park hope they put the home cooking  on  Longview! 

Lol, nah, not mad...  just amused. You're a classic case study in irrational fear and envy. On a clinical level it's quite interesting. 

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

He struggled with Sherman’s defense, he is gonna have nightmares against y’all’s defense 

I watched that game and it looked like they played a little sluggish to me...changing the normal week's schedule with a 5:30 start probably was somewhat of a factor as well...I don't care what school you are, getting 15/16 year old kids to pivot on a dime like that can sometimes be hard.  But I will give it to Sherman, they did play well and kept most things in front of them.

26 minutes ago, LOL said:

Lol, nah, not mad...  just amused. You're a classic case study in irrational fear and envy. On a clinical level it's quite interesting. 

Without any clinical level speak....we most definitely call that Lobo Envy. People say we are crazy, but it is a real thing. We should have gotten a copyright on that word....but we all know how well that works out for the Lobos, too. 🤪

IE: Lampasas.

As a reminder: Trolls are gonna troll, just as Longview is gonna Longview. 😉

#BTHOHP

💚🐺🏈

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Looks like your warning to stop trolling our threads really scared the **** out of him, didn't it? 

Let him/her talk. It really doesn't bother me. Nothing none of us say is gonna impact any game from here on out. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

If the lobos win by 21+ I’ll wear a green t shirt all day Saturday!!

If we win by 1, Ill be going nuts all day Saturday. I won't be able to contain myself if we won by that much...this year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

If we win by 1, Ill be going nuts all day Saturday. I won't be able to contain myself if we won by that much...this year.

Exactly this. All I'm asking for is to get outta there with the W. Don't care about the margin at all. Just win baby. 

29 minutes ago, LOL said:

Exactly this. All I'm asking for is to get outta there with the W. Don't care about the margin at all. Just win baby. 

If we took a State Championship by one point, I will surely take this district game by one. And rest assured.....when we win, (I have to speak it into existence) Friday night will be completely off the chain!!! 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Why? From that playoff game a few years ago where yall got royally screwed? 

Oh god! don’t even bring that to my mind lol. But partly yes! But for the most part tired of hearing about a team that has every financial advantage possible act like they had to had to work so hard to win something when they buy there way to titles lol, 

4 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Looks like your warning to stop trolling our threads really scared the **** out of him, didn't it? 

How am i trolling im just stating  an opinion just like everyone else does? Just cause i dont agree with yall you wont to ban me!! Typical

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Stinks 2