4-1 1-0 Henderson vs 3-3 2-0 Lindale

LionKing12172920

4 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Going to be tough for Henderson. Gotta play some defense. However, they can keep up with Lindale. The Eagles just dominated a high flying offense. 

Yea man I messed up both of them and try to delete them but won't delete so I'm stuck with three of them and one with the poll.

4 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

Granted I hadn’t followed either team extremely close, but I was surprised that Lindale dominated CH. Makes me feel like this game could be another shootout for Hendo or it could be ugly..

That's if Hendo front 7 can put pressure on QB to have him confused.

Going to be tough for Henderson. Gotta play some defense. However, they can keep up with Lindale. The Eagles just dominated a high flying offense. 

Henderson front 7 has to put pressure on Lindale QB to have him confused out there and it would be Hendo Running game vs Lindale Passing game whatever  team holds the other will win.

Henderson FS has to win the show on Defense.play the game and cover who ever on that line going deep, see someone running back cover him cause it could be a trick play like Athens tried that pitch to RB pass, if all that cover than Henderson be fine.

10 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Henderson with a W. Over Athens and Lindale with a surprise win over Chapel Hill. They face off in Hendersons back yard what your thoughts on this game.

Lindale lost Jenkins. Lindale is 3-3, Lindale struggled with mabank. That’s what’s being said if you haven’t seen them play. They are a very good team getting better every week. I look for a 3-4 td win this week. Also, mabank is much improved. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Henderson front 7 has to put pressure on Lindale QB to have him confused out there and it would be Hendo Running game vs Lindale Passing game whatever  team holds the other will win.

Lindale ran the ball for over 250 yards last night. I don’t know why you’re just assuming that it’s all about Lindales passing game. You said that in other threads as well. Maybe you need to find a way to watch the Eagles. You have clearly never seen this years team play. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wingtveer said:

Lindale lost Jenkins. Lindale is 3-3, Lindale struggled with mabank. That’s what’s being said if you haven’t seen them play. They are a very good team getting better every week. I look for a 3-4 td win this week. Also, mabank is much improved. 

I seen that and it surprise me I eat my crow!!  The passing attack from Lindale is dangerous.

2 hours ago, Jakeelee05 said:

I’m gonna say Lindale takes this one but does not need to underestimate Henderson. They don’t need to get the big head after beating CH. They need to come in focused and play their game

It be Henderson running game vs Lindale Passing attack, who ever can stop  the other will win.

7 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Lindale ran the ball for over 250 yards last night. I don’t know why you’re just assuming that it’s all about Lindales passing game. You said that in other threads as well. Maybe you need to find a way to watch the Eagles. You have clearly never seen this years team play. 

Didn't see the game lol I just thought without Jenkins and no one like Jenkins they would be more into throwing the ball, and no I haven't seen them play and of course Hendo not scared of what they or bringing either.

Just looking at the Henderson / Athens game and chapel hill / Lindale game , I think Lindale has a huge advantage in this one. 
chapel hill was beating Athens 51-7 at half. If Henderson gave up 40+ to Athens I can’t imagine what Lindale will do! 

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

2 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

I seen that and it surprise me I eat my crow!!  The passing attack from Lindale is dangerous.

Yes. Their schedule was tough in non-dist. Lost to 6-0 Kaufman by 3pts , lost to 6-0 van by 4pts, and lost to 4-1 gilmer by 14

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

It be Henderson running game vs Lindale Passing attack, who ever can stop  the other will win.

Lindales passing is not really what hurt Chapel hill. It was the QB reads and keepers that was tearing them up. Not taking anything away from Lindales qb, kid can sling it. But his legs are a major threat also. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

But in past mostly what Lindale used most to win, passing, they dnt have the type of back like year before so yea they going mix it up little run here and there but mostly going thru the air cause they have a good QB and good WRS

8 minutes ago, BLACKHAWK said:

Just looking at the Henderson / Athens game and chapel hill / Lindale game , I think Lindale has a huge advantage in this one. 
chapel hill was beating Athens 51-7 at half. If Henderson gave up 40+ to Athens I can’t imagine what Lindale will do! 

Can't go off that, cause some games Henderson don't give up much look at Jacksonville and Spring Hill game, sometimes teams have a off night and sometimes they be up with this one, I believe Henderson will be up with this game.

Henderson has a punchers chance but it is going to be difficult. Lions are better than I expected going into the season but have to find some defense to hang with Lindale. My heart tells me the Lions get it done...my head tells me the Eagles take this one something like 49-24.

2 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I wish I was optimistic as you. Lindale has played a tough schedule very well . Henderson gives up some points in every game except Spring Hill and Jacksonville ( two terrible teams). The lions have given some points to (terrible teams) in wins as well (Hallsville/Athens, ) and was blown out by Gilmer. 

If you say so, but Henderson has a good set of RBs, and a good QB and few good WRS and the Defense has to play on point the pressure and the safety all has to be on there assignments in this game, and there's nothing wrong by being blown out by Gilmer, Gilmer blow most teams out, that's how good Gilmer is, not to many teams can beat Gilmer besides Carthage but who else can.

3 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

But in past mostly what Lindale used most to win, passing, they dnt have the type of back like year before so yea they going mix it up little run here and there but mostly going thru the air cause they have a good QB and good WRS

This is not accurate. Lindale barley threw the ball at all last night

• Like 1