4-1 1-0 Henderson vs 3-3 2-0 Lindale

LionKing12172920

2 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I hope Henderson surprises me but the defense is concerning. The lions have given up a ton of points this year not like usual.

They going be up in this game in Henderson back yard and back against the ropes like boxing lol someone is going down like two heavy weights going at it on offense line and Defense line vice versa.theses kids know what they up against and going play there hearts out, if they can play them like the Spring Hill game and the Jacksonville game maybe the Athens game then they would be fine, DNT look at the Gilmer game the Hallsville was the first game but Gilmer going to be Gilmer and has so many WRS weapons it wasn't no chance to cover all of them even tho Carthage got it done but who else is Carthage or like Carthage.

3 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I hope Henderson surprises me but the defense is concerning. The lions have given up a ton of points this year not like usual.

How many District losses to keep a team from being in the playoffs even tho they haven't loss yet but competition in district is tough, what they do 3 teams or 4 teams, I think when I was in school it was 3 teams at that time.

42 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Interesting game this is traditionally a decent game. I just don’t know. Lindale has confidence after shutting down a good offense fri. I gotta see more to gain some confidence lol. 

True and Lindale has to shut down Hendo stable of backs that can take it to the house and #8 big guy that's leads the way and can take it to the house.

1 hour ago, StillALion said:

Athens QB is the reason (and the only reason) Henderson did not win by 50 or more.  He had basically 500 yds and 5 TD just himself (330yds and 1 TD passing and 136yds and 4 TD rushing).  There was about 10-12 times Henderson got to him and should have sacked him for a loss to end drives but he got away and either made a long touchdown, long explosive play that got them way downfield into the red zone, or made just enough on a 3rd or 4th down to keep drive after drive going.   All those great plays by their QB and 2 trick plays accounted for all of Athens points.   They might have made the 2 scores on the trick plays anyway but if Henderson would have finished those plays (and hopefully they are able to get a little better and make them in the games left to play) then it wound have been a 50 plus point blowout win.  A really outstanding game by Athens QB is why and the only reason why it wasn’t and was just a 17 point game. 

Really look like in the game I watch that he didn't go to the air a whole lot but when he did he made big passing plays, but mostly ran the ball and QB sneak it.

On 10/2/2021 at 5:51 PM, LindalePride2002 said:

Iindale has one of the best o-line and d-lines in east texas. They are paving the way for the Eagles.  As a whole they are well rounded and disciplined.  I feel like Henderson will have to out coach lindale to have a chance and thats a tall task.

Lindale by 14+

I have not seen Lindale play this year but if their o-line & d-line are one of the best in East Texas Lindale will win by 4 scores.  The Lions have some talented skill players but do not play well in the trenches.  They have given up 121 points in 3 games and beat two very weak programs.  The truth is that Henderson cannot stop a good offense and struggle against a very good defense.  They will meet both of those against Lindale.   

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AggieAnnie said:

I have not seen Lindale play this year but if their o-line & d-line are one of the best in East Texas Lindale will win by 4 scores.  The Lions have some talented skill players but do not play well in the trenches.  They have given up 121 points in 3 games and beat two very weak programs.  The truth is that Henderson cannot stop a good offense and struggle against a very good defense.  They will meet both of those against Lindale.   

I believe they have one of tbe best lines in their classification and division.  They struggled early on in the season against good football teams. They seem to be putting the peices together and I think have a good chance to win out in the district. With that being said i havent seen Henderson play so im just going off of common opponents. 

52 minutes ago, StillALion said:

He was 19 of 36 for 349 yards and 1 TD passing (and was the first of 2 completed passes made on the long trick play that was their other passing TD) and he had 23 carries for 136 yards and 4 TDs running.  And those 6 are every TD they made.  But he did go the air quite a bit.  

Yea and I saw the Mabank vs Palestine game it seems that Mabank improved in the District of Doom.

8 hours ago, StillALion said:

There’s a decent chance … maybe not likely but definitely possible… that these 2 play twice this year.  Or that one of them plays CH or even Kilgore twice.  Those are four of the five best teams in the region along with El Campo.   So there’s almost certainly gonna be multiple rematches as usual.