***Week 7: Centerville Tigers (1-0 | 5-1) @ Alto Yellowjackets (1-0 | 3-1) - 10/8/2021***

StingEmALTO

Centerville @ Alto  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Centerville
    • Alto

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/09/2021 at 12:00 AM

Random thought: Man, sometimes I miss the drama of the old days. I miss the trash talk. I miss inviting a complete stranger to visit the precise gps location of your trailer house etc. Those were the good ol’ days. Now we just on here all the time supporting one another like one big ol happy community. 😂😂😂😂

• LOL! 3

6 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Random thought: Man, sometimes I miss the drama of the old days. I miss the trash talk. I miss inviting a complete stranger to visit the precise gps location of your trailer house etc. Those were the good ol’ days. Now we just on here all the time supporting one another like one big ol happy community. 😂😂😂😂

Not to call any names, but@Alto44 @Cherokee603where you at?! 🤣🤣🤣 I do like the big ‘ol happy community support though!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

1 minute ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Besides. Dude is like 2nd in the pick em standings. So imma stand down and be quiet 😂

I passed him this week. He should’ve picked those Jackets! Lol I’m rolling the dice again for this next week. Hope to move up one more! 😂 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

I passed him this week. He should’ve picked those Jackets! Lol I’m rolling the dice again for this next week. Hope to move up one more! 😂 

Man I’m pulling for them jackets ...  but that #13 for centerville is tough !  😂 y’all better hit em before he gets momentum!  And don’t let him into the secondary... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Man I’m pulling for them jackets ...  but that #13 for centerville is tough !  😂 y’all better hit em before he gets momentum!  And don’t let him into the secondary... 

I think I remember him from last year! Tough player. We’re gonna give it our best that’s for sure. Coach Gamble will have these guys READY. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StingEmALTO said:

Y’all had a shootout with them! 

Yes sir we did!  We won by 8 in overtime...  had the ol ticker going for sure ! 😂

they have another good RB,  I believe he is #15 ..  he has some speed if you let him get loose ..  and #44 is their power back ..  but we contained him good !   Especially late in the game he got tired 

12 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Add 10 to his number and that’s a number to worry about. 

• LOL! 1

Just now, corrigancamden09 said:

Yes sir we did!  We won by 8 in overtime...  had the ol ticker going for sure ! 😂

they have another good RB,  I believe he is #15 ..  he has some speed if you let him get loose ..  and #44 is their power back ..  but we contained him good !   Especially late in the game he got tired 

I’m excited cause I believe we might be dropping down next year !  Maybe we’ll all get in the same district!