***Week 7: Centerville Tigers (1-0 | 5-1) @ Alto Yellowjackets (1-0 | 3-1) - 10/8/2021***

StingEmALTO

Centerville @ Alto  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Centerville
    • Alto

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/09/2021 at 12:00 AM

4 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Tenaha's demographics are changing quite quickly.   Looking at our athletes coming up not many lineman.   But we have been thin in that area since 2017.  

Man I feel you. I’ll tell you what though. I know someone who DON’T have that problem. That’s Grapeland 8th grade. Kids bigger than our varsity line. That’s no exaggeration. Huge 

1 hour ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Man I feel you. I’ll tell you what though. I know someone who DON’T have that problem. That’s Grapeland 8th grade. Kids bigger than our varsity line. That’s no exaggeration. Huge 

E N O R M O U S. 

I would like to see those 8th graders play San Augustines’s! Lol 8th graders shouldn’t be that big. 🤣🤣

• Like 1

Centerville Tigers (5-1, 1-0) at Alto Yellowjackets (3-1, 1-0)

7:30 p.m. Friday at Cam'ron Matthews Field at Jacket Stadium: Home of the Mean Sting in Alto

Coaches: Kyle Hardee, Centerville; Lance Gamble, Alto

Last Week: Alto 49, Grapeland 14; Centerville 54, Jewitt Leon 8

Next Week: Alto at Jewitt Leon; Groveton at Centerville

Game Analysis: Coach Gamble dusted off the ole split-back veer offense when arriving in Alto over the summer and the Jackets have been leaving everyone in their dust ever since...Centerville's only loss was to a 4-1 Corrigan-Camden outfit in OT...Alto defense has allowed just 41 points in the last 3 games...Given that these two clubs are the top two in the conference, this game could determine the league champion...The team that makes the fewest mistakes should come out on top.

https://www.jacksonvilleprogress.com/sports/area-prep-football-previews-rusk-to-open-district-by-visiting-jasper/article_4f555980-26d1-11ec-949a-d77dae741358.html

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CDubya936 said:

My biggest takeaway is they only think that Timpson will win by 17 and 20 🤣

Seriously though, Jackets by 14. I feel good about them. 

LOL on the Timpson-Garrison comment. 😂 

This will be a great test for us. 14? I’d take it! I wouldn’t have to sweat as much! 😂