Battle of the Attoyac

BabyDaddy

Think Timpson’s QB and RB were out, Garrison up 42-0 calls a timeout with 1 sec left after recovering a fumble and officials were gonna just let the clock run out. They throne  a deep ball trying to score again. Could be just rumor, didn’t see it with my own two eyes. If it is true.......could get bad.

23 minutes ago, Indaeast said:

Think Timpson’s QB and RB were out, Garrison up 42-0 calls a timeout with 1 sec left after recovering a fumble and officials were gonna just let the clock run out. They throne  a deep ball trying to score again. Could be just rumor, didn’t see it with my own two eyes. If it is true.......could get bad.

They playing again this week against each other right

Ok, so best I can tell (and sometimes this website is not so accurate as you will see since the scores for 2018, 2019, and 2020 are not even listed! lol) Garrison leads the series 43-23. 

Garrison’s best run vs. Timpson was when they won 13 times in a row from 1994 - 2005 (beating them twice in 2003).

Timpson’s longest streak has been 3 wins in a row: 2019 - 2020 (twice) which is current AND 1964 - 1966.

Y’all can check it out here and make any corrections that I might have wrong:

http://lonestarfootball.net/team.asp?T=1027&B=1663&REC=42-20-0&S=

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Indaeast said:

If what I hear about the Jr. High game is true.........it could get really bad.

I was at the eighth grade game. With 2 seconds left in the game and up 42-0, you don’t try to air it out for another score. I’m pretty sure T won’t pull the reigns back

1 hour ago, Indaeast said:

I was there, and saw it with my own eyes. My son plays on the 7th grade team. They were combined with the eighth grade team for this game.

10 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

I was at the eighth grade game. With 2 seconds left in the game and up 42-0, you don’t try to air it out for another score. I’m pretty sure T won’t pull the reigns back

Would Timpson pull the reigns back anyway 

10 hours ago, Indaeast said:

That must have been one majestic pass...👑🏈😜

• LOL! 1